32| You look like your mom

Alora pov-

"Oh my poor babies," grandma gushed as soon as Marcello opened the door. She hugged both Nico and I.  "Do you guys feel ok? I can make you something or go get something," she asked.

"I'm just ready to get out of this chair," I groaned. It's uncomfortable and it's making my back feel like I'm 70. "Dad can you bring me to the living room," I asked. He nodded and started driving me.

"Alora!," Emiliano yelled.

"You told off a paparazzi?," Apollo said laughing his ass off.

"I was very respectful," I said with a smile. Dad helped put me on the couch next to Giovanni.

"I thought it was hilarious," Gio replied laughing. I rolled my eyes and turned on my phone.

"This thing is uncomfortable," I groaned trying to find a way to lay. When I got comfortable I snuggled into Gio's side. I slowly dozed off.

The next morning -

I woke up in Giovanni's room. He must have brought me up here when I feel asleep. I heard him coming out of the closet.

"Good morning Al," he said "does your leg and arm still hurt?"

"Not as much can you carry me down," I groaned. He nodded and picked me up. He carried me downstairs and put me on the couch closest to the kitchen.

" I have to head to work but everyone else should still be here," he told me. I nodded and reached for the remote. I tried to find a show but nothing sounded good so I grabbed the PlayStation controller that Apollo left out. I started playing the sims 4 that I downloaded. Then I started playing GTA. I got in the car that I made Dante customize for me.

"Fuck!," I yelled because some guy shot me. I heard someone come down the stairs and it was Elijah smirking with a controller in his hand. "Did you kill me you ass!?," I yelled.

"Maybe," he said laughing. "What are you gonna do? Get up and chase me? Oh wait you're broken," he said laughing his ass off. I looked at him dead in the eyes and called grandpa. "You little shit," he whispered.

"Yes princess?," Grandpa asked.

"L-lijah is being rude," I said sniffling.

"I'm heading down now," Grandpa responded hanging up.

"I won't chase you but grandpa can," I said smiling.

"Elijah Grey De Luca!," grandpa yelled. I heard doors open and people walking around.

"Down here," Elijah replied.

"Elijah what the hell did you do now," dad groaned rubbing his head.

"I killed Al in the game and then made fun of her," Elijah replied. Grandpa came running down and started chasing him.

"How dare you bully the princess!," grandpa yelled catching him. Damn grandpa is fucking speedy.

"I'm sorry," Elijah told me. He is currently being walked around the room while grandpa is holding his ear.

"It's ok," I said smiling. "Grandpa he is ok now," I told him. He nodded and let go.

"Don't ever let me hear about you bullying your sister," grandpa told him. Grandpa came and sat by me. "Dear god you look so much like your mom," he said putting his arm around me. "When she was 8 she broke her arm and your dad forced us to go to the hospital and  check on her.

Going into a flashback- (just a suggestion the song
So my Darling- Acoustic, by Rachel Chinouriri fits this well)

Octavia's pov-

"Mom," I said poking her. She looked down at me. "Can we go see Xander?," I asked. She sighed and got up.

"First you need to go pick up the backyard," she told me. I nodded and ran outside. I went over to our skating rink and put on my ice skates. We build an ice rink in the winter. I got on the ice and picked up the stuff me and Kie my brother left. When I finished I started to skate. As I skated around I tried one of my new tricks I've been working on. I tried the Triple Axel. I almost made it. So I tried again but I didn't stick it and feel on my arm. I heard it crack and I started screaming and crying.

"Mama!," I yelled. She came running out to me.

"Oh let's get you to the hospital," she said picking me up. She hurried and took off my skates and ran inside with me.

"Tell Xander I can't come over please," I cried. Mama hurried and dialed the number.

"Hi Rosa!," mom said into the phone. "I'm so sorry Octavia can't come over today. I think she broke her arm while skating.," she told her. "Ok bye!," mama spoke hanging up the phone. "Let's get going," she said. All I wanted was to play with Xander. "Oh baby don't cry," she told me whipping my tears.

"All I wanted was to go play with Xander," I cried.

Alexander's pov-

"What!," I yelled. "All I wanted was to play with Via," I cried. "Can we go to the hospital?," I asked.

"I guess," mama said smiling.

"Why are you smiling," I frowned.

"Because you have a crush," she said poking at me. I blushed and turned away. "Why don't we pick her out a gift," she said. I nodded happily.

"Grey! Al!," I yelled. They ran from the living room. "Me and mama are going to visit Via," I told them. They smiled.

"Boys in the car," mama told us. A few minutes later we pulled up to the store. Via loves chocolate. I picked her out Hershey's, Reese's, and KitKats. I then found a balloon that said get well soon and it was pink with a princess tiara. Mama came over to me with a card that said get well soon. I nodded smiling. I then grabbed my brothers and we ran over to the toys. I picked her out a new Barbie that had a cast, so they could be twins duh! 

"Pick out a bag too," grey said in a duh tone. I ran off and grabbed one with pink all over it.

"Ok time to check out," mama said.

"Wait!," I told her. "Flowers," I said. Mama started smiling again. She pulled out a bouquet of flowers. They looked so pretty. I smiled and nodded.

 I smiled and nodded

20 minutes later-

We are walking into the hospital. I walked up to the desk.

"Name," the girl asked.

"Octavia Cate Giacomo," I told her.

"Room 127," she told me. I started walking and when I got to her door I knocked.

"Come in," I heard her voice and immediately started smiling. "You came!," she said smiling.

"Duh! I had to make sure you were ok," I told her. "I got you this," I said handing her the gifts. She started crying. "I can get you other stuff. Please don't cry. I tried my best," I said frowning whipping her tears.

"I'm not upset. I love the gifts! You didn't have to get me anything! I'm just happy I have you for my best friend," she told me hugging me. I smiled and hugged her back.

"You'll always be my best friend," I told her. She smiled at me. She asked me if I would lay with her in the bed. I did and I played with her hair and she fell asleep.

"Alex get ready to leave baby," mama told me. I nodded.

When she closed the door I whispered in Via's ear and said "Remember I'll always love you." I saw her smile a bit.