8| party aftermath

Nicholas Adonis Lykaios•15 going to be 16 in October•sophomore •loves to play football and run track•his family owns the Greek mafia he should take over when he is 18

•15 going to be 16 in October
•sophomore
•loves to play football and run track
•his family owns the Greek mafia he should take over when he is 18

Alora's  pov-

I woke up with the worst migraine ever. I looked to see where I was on the couch with my brothers who were also passed out. As I tried to sit up I felt sick so I ran to the bathroom. I guess that woke up the boys because Apollo was throwing up in the sink and I was throwing up in the toilet.

"Dear god how much did you two fucking drink," Elijah asked.

I looked up at him and said I lost one game of beer pong and won 5. He looked at me with a proud smile hearing I won. Then he asked Apollo who said he played 2 games of beer pong and then played truth or drink.

"Ok guys let's go get you two some water and a aspirin," Nico said picking us up. When we all got out of the bathroom we saw dad.

"Dear god what happened to you two?!," dad yelled.

"Dad please don't yell," Apollo said in a whisper.

"Oh I understand now. First hangover I assume?," he said with a smile. We both smiled at him as the boys gave us are medicine. "Ok well since you two got seem to be feeling better would you go wake up Dante, and Marcello and get Gio out of the office for breakfast," Dad told us. So we ran upstairs and went into Dante's room.

"Dante," we said shaking him. He woke up and said good morning. But Marcello his a heavy sleeper so we gave him a little bit of a makeover.
( I just want to point out they only did the eyeshadow and the eyebrows I don't want anyone to think I'm being rude)

When we woke him up I hugged him and said "morning mar," I said being all nice.

He hugged me back saying "morning Al what do you two need?"

"Dad said you need to come down to breakfast right now like he seems mad!," Apollo told him. We had to lie about that so he wouldn't see his makeover yet.

"Oh ok well let's go down little shits," Marcello told us.

"Oh Apollo go get gio," I told him.

As me and Marcello walked downstairs I was recording so I could get everyone's reactions. When we got to the living room everyone just stared at him.