20| I missed you mommy (flashback)

Remember this is a flashback chapter!!!

Octavia's povs-

"Ciao ciao, divertiti all'inferno" I told the man as I slit his throat. (Bye bye, have fun in hell) I smiled at my work and placed a black rose to show I was the one who killed. I choose the black rose years ago to show I was the one who killed because of the association of death. I got in my car and started driving to the mafia headquarters. I had blood all over me, so I needed to go to the headquarters to get washed up and talk with my husband and team for who will meet the shadows next.

Life's honestly not easy, especially being a wife, mom, oh and assassin. I love my kids, but man it can be tiring. I'm currently 29 years old and have 9 children. And yes I know I'm young to have that many kids, but I got pregnant with my first when I was 16 and I wouldn't change it for the world.

I pulled into my spot at the headquarters which is right by my husbands parking spot. I walked in as my heels clicked, everyone stared as I walked people also bowed as I walked. Their probably staring because I'm so hot or because of the blood. I went to the elevator and hit the button only family can use. Once i was their I walked to the room me and my husband use if we need to wash up, sleep, or we'll I don't think I need to explain I think we all remember how many children I have. Once I got in the bathroom I turned on the shower and started to strip off my clothes. When the shower started to have steam I got in. Once that water hit my back I groaned. I started to wash my hair to get the dried blood out of it. As I washed myself I heard the door open. I had to open the glass door to see who it was since the steam was to strong.

"Hi Mi amor," my husband said coming closer to kiss me. I mumbled a hi between the kiss. "Would you mind if I joined I think I need a little wash to," he said taking off his shirt.

"Get the fuck in this shower now," I told him. He stripped and got in. I jumped on him kissing him and he pushed me into the wall to help support me.

"Now as much as I love you we can't be long because we still have to talk to our team," he told me kissing me harder.

"Ok," I replied into his lips.

15 minutes later-

I was getting new clothes on for the meeting. I put on a black tight turtle neck with black pants with a black belt and gold belt loop. I put on one of my favorite necklaces with gold chunky hoops.

As I walked out of the closet my husband sat waiting for me

As I walked out of the closet my husband sat waiting for me. "God damn woman I'm about to cancel that meeting, so we can have more fun," he said looking at me.

"We can later come on so we can go home I wanna see my baby's!," I told him dragging him to the door.

"Yes let's hurry to the meeting," he said opening the door. We went to the elevator and went to the floor the meeting would be on. As we walked in the door everyone saw us and bowed.