19| Tattoos

Dads pov- (this is after they dropped off Alora and Apollo)

"Are you ready? If your not please tell me, your brothers, cousins, tios, of grandpa," I told as I turned to look at Elijah.

"Dad I'm so ready," Elijah told him. I nodded continuing to drive hearing my sons go back and forth. As I pulled up to the headquarters some guards greeted us by bowing to show respect. I pulled through the gate as they opened it. I got to my parking spot and Gio parked in his.

"You guys ready to do this?," I asked the trips as we all stood outside the cars.

"We are so ready dad," they replied. I took that and walked towards the front doors.

"Well welcome to our legacy," I said as guards opened the doors bowing. The triplets kept a neutral face as they walked in. As we walked in I saw Rowan. He walked over to us and stood by Mars.

"Hey boys ready for your big day?," Rowan asked the triplets. They replied yes. We walked through different areas showing them around.

"Dad is this mom?," Emiliano asked stopping at a picture.

"Yes it is," I said smiling reminiscing on the memory.

The picture was taking about two months after she had Giovanni

The picture was taking about two months after she had Giovanni. She was so scared that she wouldn't be able to kill one of the biggest human trafficking bosses. But she did. And it went down as one of the most brutal killings. People still talk about it to this day. Every time I look at this picture I know that my wife is a bad bitch and hot as fuck.

"Everyone!," Gios voice yelled to his men and women. "I would like to welcome three new members. My baby brothers! This is Emiliano De Luca, Easton De Luca, and Elijah De Luca. Please treat them how you would treat me, but if they fuck up you better call them out on it because I'm not going to have average soldiers. I want great soldiers," he told them all. They all clapped. "Go back to training!," he announced as we walked away. "Y'all ready to get tatted?," he asked. They nodded once again.

"Who's tattooing us?," Easton asked.

"Me dipshit," Mars said smirking at them.

"Dad his gonna make it hurt intentionally," Elijah whined.

"If you can't handle the pain of a tattoo than I hate to break it to you this life is not for you," Dante told him. We all nodded. "I've only been in the mafia for five years and have been shot twice protecting our Don," he  explained.

"Holy shit," Elijah mumbled.

"So again I will ask are you guys sure you want this life?," I asked my boys once again.

"Yes we do," they all replied.

"Then let's get this started," Mars said sitting on his chair getting everything ready.

3 hours later-

Holy shit that took forever. I checked my phone and it was 1 pm. "Let's go down to the cafeteria," I told them standing up stretching. I recorded the boys getting their tattoos because it was so funny.