Author's Note

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Hello Friends!!

If you're reading this, there's a high chance you've never heard of me before. Even if you have, its been a while, things have changed, like they always do.

I like to start my stories off explaining some things so there's no confusion, but I'll do a little introduction to myself first.

My name is Lex, I use They/Them pronouns and I live in the UK. I used to watch the Vanoss Crew/The Banana Bus Squad since I was a tiny child, but as the group split, I started to watch SMII7Y & people similar - I mainly watched his Warzone videos, which commonly included the man, the myth, the legend BigPuffer. I watch him a lot, to the point where people know me as "that person who loves Puffer".

I'll talk about the actual story now.

Y/N uses They/Them Pronouns. I use them myself, and it's the most inclusive option.

The start of the story is based on the meet up they did in Boston 2022, and will be based off of a combination of the Wildcat video & the BigPuffer video.

There might be bits where Y/N is being quite negative, nothing too extreme, but I just thought I'd put a warning in.

At the start, it does feel like a Wildcat × Reader but I PROMISE YOU it's not!! That's just how the vibe starts off as, for character development.

There is talk of Alcohol, but nothing extreme will happen - somebody might get drunk but it wont make anything negative occur!

I hope this makes sense! Thank you so much for reading this, I hope you enjoy!!

- The Author Lex 🐢

Top Rankings:

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈