Chapter Eleven - You're here?

CW: Alcohol Use - Nobody gets drunk

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

You slowly open your eyes, awaking once more on an eventless day. A Sunday, you've got work tomorrow and you're dreading it. You pull yourself out of bed, changing into some fresh clothes, before heading downstairs. You left your room quickly, as you want to spend all of today wisely, so you don't regret doing nothing while you're sat at work waiting. You enter the kitchen, reaching out for a bagel. Slicing and buttering, you shove it in your mouth once you're done. Heading to the fridge, you get out the apple juice once more, and pour yourself a glass while biting into your breakfast. It's about 10:30am, you wished it was earlier, but you don't dwell on it for long as there was nothing you could do about it now.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

You jump, terrified by the knocking. Nobody ever comes along and knocks on your door, and you've not ordered anything. You don't think you have, anyway. Placing your bagel onto the kitchen side - after making sure it was clean - you panic rush to the door. Taking a deep breath, you open it slowly.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Chris?"

"Well, hello to you too, Y/N," he chuckles, grinning. Your face flashes a bright red, causing you to glance away, trying to calm down. Opening the door wider, you gesture for him to enter. He steps in carefully, inspecting the place, "It's not the biggest place in the world, I like it here" you mumble, still incredibly flustered.
"There's nothing wrong with your house, I kind of like the size. Unfortunately I need a lot of space for my job" he lightly chuckles. You finally decide to turn your focus onto him fully, just watching his every move. He turns to you, a grin still wide on his face. "How did you find me?" You question, which causes him to laugh for a second or two.
"I spoke to Tyler, he let me stay at his while I come and visit you,"

"You could of stayed at mine? It's a bit of a drive,"
"I didn't wanna just burst into your house, with no warning, requesting to stay with you until I go back,"
"You should know that I seriously don't care what you do, I just want you to be around me," you give him a small grin, your face still brushed with pink paint.
"Well, I won't be staying long, but I wanted to come and see you. It's been too long."
"How long have you been planning this?"
"About a month now, the lads didn't say anything I'm guessing,"
"I barely speak to them because I never want to bother them," this causes him to chuckle again. You look at him, puzzled, you didn't see how that was funny, "Disturb them all you want, they have nothing better to do,"

You guide him into the living room, and you both lower yourselves down onto the sofa. Conversations continue, before your stomach lightly rumbles. You had forgotten your bagel. You pass a small piece of card to Chris, "Here's the WiFi, I need to grab my bagel," you announce, rushing into the kitchen. While entering the kitchen, laughter erupts behind you. Stretching to grab your bagel, you start eating it. You'd feel bad eating it in front of Chris, so you stayed put. Once you had finished, you downed your apple juice, and returned back to Puffer.

You peak over his shoulder, to spot the Discord chat. Sighing, you sit next to him. He temporarily watches you, before returning to the screen, "You're not my Discord Kitten, Y/N,"
"You never know," you giggle,
"What, you want me to call you kitten?"
"Mmmmm nahhh," you drag your speech. You both laugh gently. Relaxing, you lean your head on his shoulder. He puts his arm around you, bring you closer. "Thanks for coming to see me, Chris,"
"Well, anything for you," he responds.