Previously on Unexpected...

Hello reader,

Thank you for taking the time to read this piece. I sincerely hope you enjoy it. Let me take a moment to brief you on what has happened to 20 Squad SWAT so far...

In Trojan Horse the squad faces a very dangerous mission that leads to Street and Chris being declared dead before a friendly face rescues them. At the end of the day, the other four members uncover a detail that they decide to keep as a 20 Squad secret.

Following this, in JR Swat we have the squad volunteer in Nichelle's center for what they thought was just a day with kids. Little did they know they were to meet their young self in the form of six brave teenagers that later helped them solve a high speed chase. The teenagers have a big impact on the officers, especially on Street and Chris, who ponder on their near future and their relationship.

Alonso, Gone has been the greatest hit so far of the collection. It is the third story of Unexpected and begins with a quest. Chris and Street follow clues to find a missing character. Later, when that character is found, the group then find out someone has abducted Chris Alonso. As the story unfolds we get to learn many aspects of Street's feelings and dreams, as he is faced with a life or death decision for the two people he loves the most. In the end, we find that the scare he went through in Trojan Horse was nothing compared to the many tests he faced in this thriller. 20 squad comes together and Chris makes a decision that will impact her life, as well as the squad's fate.

As Street unites with his young self and the love of his life, daily life becomes somewhat of a struggle as portrayed in Digital Purge. Story number 4 begins with the team under protection by the FBI and moved to secure location. The officers, plus Hicks and Evan Whitlock, find out a dark secret about the plan to exterminate 20 squad altogether. With masterful plan and some inside help, they set out to survive this major attack against the entire squad and their immediate families.

Next up, we find Deacon in a very difficult situation in The Perfect Daughter. It starts out as a very romantic date with his lovely wife, but quickly transforms into a SWAT mission. As Hondo fights to survive after getting shot, Deacon and the others track down the perps. The action is suddenly cut off when Deacon sets off to find his missing daughter. She has a dark secret that she has kept for a long time but comes out as a bomb to both her parents. With a very strong message, this story deals with a topic dearest to all of us.

In the last story, Street's #1 fan, Street is kidnapped by a lady who was once supposed to be his date. Meanwhile, Chris was removed from SWAT to fight for the most coveted position in all of LA law enforcement agencies, the commanding leader of an elite and prestigious task force. She had to make a decision between her career and Street, as his life was threatened and no real lead existed. The decision changed her life and impacted her family situation forever. At the end, 20 Squad were left as a crew of five.

With Chris fighting it out in the toughest challenge of her life, Hondo and Nichelle face a dark reality of once again an empty space in their hearts. However, Sergeant Hondo will stop at nothing to have the family he has always wanted and deserves. So, stay tuned for this next story as the characters continue to develop around angst, action, suspense and adventures!

I hope you enjoy this thriller, and the next ones coming up! Remember to cast your vote and leave comments. I love reading and responding to your thoughts, so don't be shy! Thanks for the support!

Disclaimer: This story may contain elements not suitable for children, and scenes that may be very intense for some audiences. Reader discretion is advised.