Chapter 15

Chapter 15 - Duel With Peak Level Martial Emperor

"Old Ling, what is your strength now?" Lin Tian looked at Ling Donglai and asked.

"I am at the peak level of a martial emperor, but faintly, I can feel that my strength is beyond that." Ling Donglai answered Lin Tian's question.

"How about compared to the one in the palace?" Lin Tian looked at Ling Donglai with a smile.

The person in the palace must be the emperor Qin Congzhen, he is a very strong person who lived for hundreds of years, naturally the Qin emperor has a lot of fighting experience.

"I can't be compared, but if the two of us fight, I won't lose easily to him." Ling Donglai answered Lin Tian lightly.

In the future Lin Tian would deal with the Qin royal family, with Ling Donglai by his side, it would be of great help to him, at least he was enough to temporarily block the emperor Qin Congzhen.

"Old Ling, I want to see how strong my strength is, can you fight me?" Lin Tian looked at Ling Donglai and asked.

"Okay, no problem." Ling Donglai said, he had no problem with it.

"Old Ling, are you sure you only used your bare hands?" Lin Tian looked at Ling Donglai and his hands gave off a special energy.

"Th-this is supernatural power! Young master, you are actually a martial emperor?" Ling Donglai was surprised to see that Lin Tian was actually a martial emperor.

How not, is a Martial Emperor realm cultivator red cabbage? So young?

"That's right, I am indeed in the realm of the martial emperor." Lin Tian answered him lightly.

"People in the world say that my talent, Ling Donglai is unrivaled. But compared to the young master, it is nothing." Ling Donglai looked at Lin Tian and said with emotion.

"Old Ling, you are already a legend, I just made a legend." Lin Tian laughed.

"I believe young master will truly become a legend. Young master, where are we going to fight?" Ling Donglai looked at Lin Tian and smiled.

"Young master, if we fight here, once your strength and mine collide, it will create a very powerful explosion, of course an area within a radius of several miles will be affected." Ling Donglai continued.

"Of course we are not going to fight in here, we are going to forest in the Qinghai city." Lin Tian said lightly.

"Qinghai city forest? Well, it's quite extensive, at least it won't damage public property too much." Ling Donglai thought for a moment, then nodded.

"Then let's go." Lin Tian said.

"OK." Ling Donglai nodded.

______________________

The distance between his villa and the Qinghai forest was quite far, if just driving a car, it would take 9 hours.

However Lin Tian and Ling Donglai were both martial emperors, traveling that far would only take a few minutes.

The two of them only needed 8 minutes to get from Tianhai city to Qinghai city, it was very fast.

"Young master, where are we going to fight? You can still see the outskirts of Qinghai city here." Ling Donglai looked at Lin Tian and asked.

"We're going to the middle of the woods, just a few miles ahead." Lin Tian answered him lightly.

______________________

After a while, the two of them finally arrived in the middle of the Qinghai forest, here there were only trees and mountains, this forest was quite dense.