Chapter 66

Chapter 66 - Hugged Ji Xian While Naked

Hearing system's words, Lin Tian was dumbfounded, immortal emperor holy blood? Immortal emperor bloodline?

Lin Tian immediately sat down and looked at the system interface.

[Name: Lin Tian]

[Age : 18 years old]

[Villain Points : 0]

[Lucky points : 188]

[Identity: Lin family young master, Yang family young master, A direct descendant of the Lin family patriarch in the immortal world]

[Bloodline: Dragon emperor bloodline, immortal emperor bloodline]

[Cultivation base: Transcendant 1st level]

Seeing this, Lin Tian was dumbfounded, so he obtained the immortal emperor bloodline, and also his cultivation base had increased.

Lin Tian could know that Transcendant realm was a realm above martial emperor, but he didn't know the specifics of a realm above it anymore.

After reaching the Transcendant realm, he felt a special energy rushing through his dantian.

And the immortal emperor's bloodline, he was speechless, this is so powerful.

Besides all aspects of his strength increasing drastically, he also felt as if he was above everyone else, and had a certain pride.

_____________________________

Meanwhile Ye Tiandi was slightly surprised to see Lin Tian.

It turned out that Lin Tian was not dead, even he could absorb his holy blood.

Seeing this, Ye Tiandi sighed, it is true that his prediction was wrong, there is no doubt that Lin Tian is a fated person.

"You can absorb the holy blood I gave you, do you know what it is?" Ye Tiandi said with a smile.

"I know it." Lin said lightly.

Hearing Lin Tian's words, he was slightly surprised.

"You know?"

"Isn't that the immortal emperor's bloodline? Which is none other than yours?" Lin Tian looked at Ye Tiandi, and said calmly.

Hearing this, Ye Tiandi was speechless, indeed what Lin Tian said was true, the blood he gave contained 90% of his DNA, which meant his bloodline.

But what confused him was how could Lin Tian know? Would he be able to know by just feeling it?

But he immediately smiled, and said:

"You are indeed unexpected, I can't even look inside you, you are so mysterious."

_______________________________

While Ye Tiandi was still talking to Lin Tian, ​​Luo Qingcheng on the side looked panicked.

She panicked to see Ji Xian lying half conscious, her body half cold and half warm.

She immediately looked at Lin Tian, ​​and shouted:

"Lin Tian, ​​come here."

Hearing this, Lin Tian immediately turned his head, and seeing the half-conscious Ji Xian, he immediately approached Ji Xian.

Lin Tian checked Ji Xian's temperature, there was a feeling of hot and cold blending.

"What happened?" Lin Tian looked at Luo Qingcheng, and asked earnestly