Chapter 106 The First Thing We Will Do Is Destroy The Xuan Family

Inside the villa, Lin Tian seemed to be thinking about something, and his face looked displeased.

'Where's Nan'er? Even Old Ling couldn't find her.' Lin Tian thought displeasedly.

He had previously believed that Ling Donglai would definitely be able to find Nan'er and bring her back, but this surprised him a bit, it didn't seem that simple.

"System, do you know where Nan'er is?" Lin Tian suddenly asked the system.

[Ding, the system doesn't know exactly, but she is now on a high mountain]

"High mountain?" Lin Tian frowned.

The explanation of the system is really blunt, there are many high mountains in Qin country.

"Damn it, let it go, I'm sure sooner or later I will definitely find her." Lin Tian said optimistically, then stood up and went to the bathroom.

Lin Tian wanted to take a bath, then tried to use the automatic alchemy furnace to make pills.

_______________________________

10 minutes later in the courtyard behind the villa, Lin Tian took out an automatic alchemy furnace from his storage ring.

"I already know some recipes for making alchemy pills, it's really easy especially with this furnace." Lin Tian looked at the furnace in front of him, and said lightly.

Using this furnace is very easy, he just needs to heat this furnace and put some materials and some water into it, and the furnace will automatically work itself.

Then he took out a lot of ancient materials and plants from his storage ring, these were all from the Tang family.

In front of him was a mountain of materials and herbs, he even recognized some of these plants which had very good benefits.

Lin Tian directly picked up some plants and water and put them into the alchemy furnace.

Then he took out a blue-black flame from his hand, this is a supernatural power imbued with Yin energy so that the fire can become much stronger and hotter. He put this fire under the furnace, this fire is not easy to extinguish.

It can be seen that the furnace is yellowish red which indicates that it has become hot.

And in just 10 seconds, the furnace suddenly opened and emitted a lot of white smoke.

Lin Tian took the contents of the furnace, it was 2 black pills with a red motif.

Those two pills are one of the pills that are commonly traded in the market, they are called anti-fatigue pills.This pill has the effect of reducing fatigue.

But Lin Tian clearly sensed that this pill was different, this pill was absolutely 100% perfect.

Normally the pills sold in the market only had a perfection rate of 20-50 percent, but this was 100%, even though he had known that, he was still surprised.

Usually pills from the market had little benefit, but with this furnace, he could maximize the benefits of a pill.

For example the pill he just made, pills like that on the market only had the benefit of reducing fatigue, but the pill he was holding now had the benefit of instantly relieving fatigue.

This furnace was definitely a treasure against the heavens.

______________________________

"System, to make pills from the blood of the Jinyu race, do I need any other ingredients?" Lin Tian asked to the system.