Chapter 76

Chapter 76 - You Two Are A Couple Blessed By Heaven

An hour later Lin Tian and Ji Xian had arrived in front of the Ji family residence.

In front of them was a fence with a fairly large gate, and there were 4 guards at the nascent soul level.

The Ji family residence was very large and luxurious, even exceeding the Lin family's villa.

But it made sense since the Ji family members were numerous, whereas the Lin family only had Yang Yao, Lin Hao, and Lin Tian.

"Do I look handsome already?" Lin Tian suddenly looked at Ji Xian, and asked.

"You're always handsome." Ji Xian smiled, and said.

"Then let's go inside." Lin Tian said.

Lin Tian and Ji Xian got out of the car and went inside.

____________________________

Walking towards the main house, along the road there are many large houses that are neatly arranged.

Ji Xian also explained some things around.

After a few minutes, in front of Lin Tian was a very large and luxurious house with an ancient design.

"Aren't you nervous?" Ji Xian suddenly asked.

"Why should I be nervous? I'm sure they will approve of our relationship." Lin Tian said confidently.

"Okay, I trust you." Ji Xian smiled, and said.

Then they both went inside.

____________________________

Opening the door, before them was a magnificent room with luxurious decorations.

All the items hanging on the walls were luxury and rare items.

"Ahem." Suddenly there was a voice.

Looking around, Lin Tian saw a men and women sitting next to each other.

The man looked burly, and the aura he gave off was majestic and domineering.

And next to him was a woman in her 30s, she was very beautiful and graceful.

Seeing them, Lin Tian instantly knew that they were Ji Xian's parents.

"Mother, father." Ji Xian suddenly said.

"Sit down." Ji Gong Yin said.

Then Lin Tian and Ji Xian sat on the sofa in front of them.

_____________________________

"So Xian'er, who is he?" Ji Gongyin looked at Ji Xian, then at Lin Tian, and asked.

"Father, this is Lin Tian, ​​he is my boyfriend." Ji Xian immediately said.

"What? Ji Xian, you know what you're saying?" Hearing Ji Xian's answer, Ji Gongyin said with a frown.

"Father, I know what I'm talking about. I love Lin Tian, ​​I don't want to marry Qin Yuan." Ji Xian said.

"I know that, I honestly don't want to throw my only daughter into the fire pit either. But this is different, it's about the Ji family, you know that right?" Ji Gongyin said helplessly.

To be honest he was very reluctant to marry off his daughter to Qin Yuan, Qin Yuan was a woman-crazed bastard.

He didn't want Ji Xian to be with someone like that.

But what can he do? Going against the royal family was foolish, they had many trump cards that were not disclosed to the public.

"Uncle, calm down, you don't have to think about the royal family. They are just trivial things to me." Lin Tian suddenly said confidently.