Chapter 60

Chapter 60 - Killing Those Monsters, Sword Spirit.

Facing thousands of peak martial emperor level monsters, they couldn't imagine it.

On the other hand, Lin Tian became alert and prepared to attack, but suddenly the system said:

[Host, you will get more and more luxurious rewards if you kill as many monsters as possible. The first test is who kills the most monsters, he's the one who gets more rewards]

Hearing the system's words, Lin Tian nodded.

Killing as many monsters as he could, he could do it.

Lin Tian didn't directly attack the monsters, instead he looked at Ji Xian.

"Ji Xian, believe me, the more you kill those monsters, the more rewards you will get." Lin Tian looked at Ji Xian, and said solemnly.

Even though he wanted to monopolize everything, as for his future woman, he would not be stingy.

"Lin Tian, ​​how do you know about this?" Ji Xian hesitated slightly when she heard Lin Tian's words.

"Do you believe me?" Lin Tian looked at Ji Xian with a serious look.

Ji Xian didn't answer, however she turned her gaze towards the monsters and started operating her inner qi.

Seeing Ji Xian not saying anything, Lin Tian didn't need to convince her anymore, he believed Ji Xian would believe his words.

________________________________

"Everyone, please listen to me, these monsters are very strong, if we individually attack them, we will die."

"But if we unite, we will be able to win this battle, let's forget the gifts or items for a moment."

Just when everyone was panicking, suddenly a young man flew above everyone and said loudly.

"Isn't that Ye Jinlin?"

"That's right, it is young master Ye Jinlin."

"Great, with young master Ye, we will definitely survive."

Various voices of praise rang out, they all certainly recognized the young man.

He was named Ye Jinlin, the young master of the Ye family, one of the top powers in the immortal world.

In addition he also has another identity that is no less extraordinary, future holy son of Taiyi holy land! Who is also one of the top powers in the immortal world.

Ye Jinlin has a very high talent, 18 years old and has reached the peak level martial emperor, even on the threshold of the next realm.

With such an extraordinary identity, it was no wonder everyone knew him.

Meanwhile, Lin Tian looked at Ye Jinlin calmly.

He could tell that Ye Jinlin only wanted to show off and wanted to be seen as a leader.

However he was very unlucky that Lin Tian was here.

There's no protagonist here, he doesn't need to hide his strength, it's not his style anyways.

He would rather be praised by many people and be considered a strong person than pretend to be a pig and eat a tiger.

______________________________

While everyone was gathering with Ye Jinlin, Lin Tian walked over to the horde of monster calmly carrying the Zhuxian sword.

Of course he would attack the monsters alone.