Chapter 108 Another Protagonist?

"This information is really interesting, as I thought." Lin Tian nodded, and said lightly.

"Aren't you afraid of Qin Congzhen's threat? You will become an enemy of the royal family if you ignore his warnings." Gu Yixian looked at Lin Tian, ​​and said.

"What's there to be afraid of? They are really unworthy, do you think I will be afraid of Qin Congzhen or Qin Longtian?" Lin Tian said confidently.

"What? Do you know about Qin Longtian?" Hearing Lin Tian's words, Gu Yixian was slightly surprised.

"That's not important, now why are you giving me this information? Even though you have a conflict with your husband, you definitely won't tell me this information." Lin Tian looked at Gu Yixian, and said.

"Hmm, maybe because I like you?" Gu Yixian looked at Lin Tian with a fox gaze, and said with a smile.

"Enough, now you can leave here, and never come back again." Lin Tian said indifferently.

"Lin Tian, ​​why the rush? How about we talk more deeply, I guess beside this is your bedroom?" Gu Yixian said with a seductive smile.

"Woman, I told you that I'm not interested in you. Get out of here quickly or I'll use violence?" Lin Tian looked at Gu Yixian, and said coldly.

"Sigh, okay! I'll get out of here!" Gu Yixian snorted, and left angrily.

_______________________________

Seeing Gu Yixian's departure, Lin Tian said to the system:

"System, check Gu Yixian's identity."

After that, a hologram appeared in front of him.

[Name: Gu Yixian]

[Age : 32 years old]

[Cultivation base : Transcendant 1st level]

[Identity : Queen of Qin country, direct descendant of the Gu family patriarch in the immortal world]

Reading this information, Lin Tian was surprised.

He knew Gu Yixian was definitely not simple, he had clearly sensed that her strength was very strong, not even weaker than Ji Xian's.

But seeing the information about her, he was really surprised, he didn't expect that Gu Yixian was from the Gu family in the immortal world.

"System, how can Gu Yixian be in this world?" Lin Tian asked the system curiously.

[She arrived in this world because of a magic heirloom by accident, she has arrived in this world since 10 years ago]

"I see." Lin Tian nodded.

He actually knew quite a bit about Gu Yixian through future memories, but it wasn't as specific as an explanation from the system.

He was sure that Gu Yixian must have had a very influential role in this world, perhaps she was one of the heroines of the protagonist.

"Oh, I remember there is one protagonist in the royal family, if I'm not mistaken he is the youngest prince, Qin Chen." Lin Tian suddenly remembered something, and said.

If it was connected, it was quite plausible that Gu Yixian must be one of Qin Chen's woman.

Qin Chen himself was a prince who was considered trash, he did not have a cultivation base and could not cultivate.

He was always belittled and bullied by the other 4 princes, even the servants looked down on him.

Apart from having no talent for cultivation, he was also born from the womb of a servant, that was when Qin Congzhen was drunk and accidentally fucked one of his servants.