Chapter 34

Chapter 34 - My Son Is Actually A Martial Emperor?

"The supreme leader of the 6-door guild will be sworn in in the Tianhai city. This is the information sent by Lin Hong, my old friend of the 6-door guild." Yang Xuan heard Yang Yao's words, he sighed, then handed the document in his hand to Yang Yao.

Yang Yao read the information from the document.

When she saw Lin Tian's name, her eyes narrowed slightly.

"Father, are you thinking too much? There are so many similar names in this world, how can it be Tian'er?" Yang Yao looked at Yang Xuan, and said.

"Read more carefully." Yang Xuan said.

"Alright, you'll have to give me a heaven-devouring earth pill anyway." Yang Yao looked at Yang Xuan with sharp eyes.

Yang Yao read the information from the document more carefully.

When she saw something, her eyes narrowed.

Name: Lin Tian

Father: Lin Hao

Mother: Yang Yao

Yang Yao saw the information above, she was dumbfounded, her expression full of astonishment.

"Do you still need the heaven-devouring earth pill? That trash is useless to Tian'er. If his name is the same, how can his parent's name be the same?" Yang Xuan smiled seeing Yang Yao's astonished expression.

"No way, Tian'er couldn't practice martial arts since childhood." Yang Yao couldn't believe it.

Inside the document, it was written that Lin Tian was an 18 year old youth, and had a cultivation base in the martial emperor realm.

He even killed Tian Yangzi, a famous high-level feng shui master.

Then become the supreme leader of the 6th guild which will be inaugurated in the next few days.

"I can't believe it, this is far-fetched." Yang Yao shook her head and said.

"This information is correct, I have confirmed it with Lin Hong, he is the chief inspector of the 6-door guild. Do you want me to contact him to make you believe?"

"No wait, don't you know that Tian'er is a martial emperor?" Yang Xuan suddenly remembered his purpose for calling Yang Yao here, then said.

"I really don't know, Tian'er always acts like a teenager, he's no different from the average teenager." Yang Yao looked at Yang Xuan, and shook her head.

"What? You don't know? Then, does Lin Hao know?" Yang Xuan was surprised to hear Yang Yao's words, then asked again.

"My husband doesn't know either." Yang Yao said.

"My purpose in calling you here is to directly confirm whether Tian'er is really a martial emperor or not. But if you two don't know, how did Tian'er become a martial emperor? Have you never paid attention to it?" Yang Xuan looked at Yang Yao, then scolded her.

"I don't know, Tian'er always goes out for fun, I've never seen him practice martial arts or cultivate." Yang Yao shook his head.

"Forget it, better call him to confirm." Yang Xuan said.

"Okay." Yang Yao nodded, then took out her cell phone to call Lin Tian.

_________________________________

"Mom." After the phone was connected, Lin Tian's voice came.

"Tian'er, are you hiding something from your father and mother?" Yang Yao immediately said after hearing Lin Tian's voice.