Chapter 99

It's very chaotic here, there is one building that collapsed, and there are two tall buildings that are half destroyed, fortunately the building is still under construction.

Lin Tian left the business of this loss to Wei Gang, he now got in the car and went somewhere together with Ji Xian.

_____________________________________

"Lin Tian, to be honest, he's not a beggar right?" Sitting beside Lin Tian in the car, Ji Xian asked curiously.

"Yeah, he's not a beggar, he's actually the leader of a mercenary organization." Lin Tian nodded, and replied lightly.

"Is that so, did you have any problems with him before?" Ji Xian looked at Lin Tian, and asked.

"Well it's a personal matter, if you meet him, feel free to hit him right away okay?" Lin Tian looked at Ji Xian, and said with a smile.

"Why don't you kill him right away? I can feel that he is at the peak level of a martial emperor, even if I fight him, I will win by a landslide." Ji Xian said lightly.

"It's not that easy, he can't just die, he has what I want." Lin Tian said with a faint smile.

Hearing this, Ji Xian didn't ask anymore, Xiao Yan must have something that Lin Tian wanted.

"Then where are we going?" Ji Xian suddenly asked.

"We're going to the hotel." Lin Tian said with a smile.

Hearing this, Ji Xian's face immediately turned red, but she did not refuse.

"I'll also give you a present later." Lin Tian suddenly

said with a smile.

"A present? What is it?" Ji Xian asked curiously.

"It's a secret, but I'm sure you'll like it." Lin Tian said with a smile.

Then Lin Tian drove his car to go to one of the luxury hotels in Chengdu city.

______________________________________

Arrived at the hotel.

Inside the hotel room.

"Is this the present you mean?" Holding a bikini outfit, Ji Xian said with a flushed face.

"Don't you like it? You'll be even more beautiful if you wear that." Lin Tian said with a smile.

Hearing this, Ji Xian resigned, she didn't know where Lin Tian got these sexy clothes from

"Ok, wait a second!" Ji Xian looked at Lin Tian, and said sharply.

Lin Tian smiled faintly, to be honest he was a little excited at the moment, he had not seen Ji Xian's beautiful body for a long time.

Two minutes later Ji Xian came out of the dressing room, she now looks really sexy in her bikini. But her face was so red now.

"Look, you are very beautiful and sexy. You are the most beautiful woman in this world." Lin Tian said with a satisfied smile.

Hearing Lin Tian's words, Ji Xian's face turned even redder, but she felt sweetness in her heart.

Not waiting any longer, Lin Tian took off his shirt, revealing his six pack body.

He immediately hugged Ji Xian and kissed her passionately.

Lin Tian pushed Ji Xian and pressed her on the bed, they had intercourse in a very hot position.

___________________________________

Lin Tian had fun with Ji Xian for almost 3 hours, the two of them were hugging each other at this time.