Chapter 86

Chapter 86 - Father, Lin Tian Has Humiliated Me, You Must Avenge Me

"Old Zheng, what are you saying!" Qin Yuan was furious after hearing Zheng Yan's words.

He didn't expect Zheng Yan to apologize, even though he told him to kill Lin Tian.

"Prince Qin Yuan, please listen to me just this once, this Lin Tian is very dangerous." Zheng Yan looked at Qin Yuan, and said solemnly.

"I don't care! Old Zheng, I order you to kill Lin Tian right now!" Qin Yuan looked at Zheng Yan, and said majestically.

Hearing this, Zheng Yan shook his head, Qin Yuan prince is really stubborn.

In the end he used his supernatural power to suppress Qin Yuan on the chair, leaving him unable to move or speak.

At this moment he looked at Lin Tian, ​​and waited for his answer.

"I don't know why you are apologizing? I remember Qin Yuan had offended the Zhang family, it was the Zhang family who apologized." Lin Tian looked at Zheng Yan, and said lightly.

"I know that, but this time is different, I just want to apologize and get out of here immediately. I promise prince Qin Yuan won't bother young master Lin and miss Ji Xian again." Zheng Yan said solemnly.

The reason for apologizing is very simple.

Because he was afraid.

How could he not, he sensed that there were 5 Martial Emperor auras behind Lin Tian.

He could tell this because he had a special ability, he could sense other people's auras just by looking at them.

And looking around this area of ​​the field, there are many Martial Kings and Martial Emperors. He couldn't be careless.

Even though it was less than the royal family, he still couldn't involve the royal family.

Even if the royal family won against Lin Tian's stronghold, the royal family's power would definitely decline drastically.

And that's when the ancient families will definitely act to revolt.

___________________________

Lin Tian looked at Zheng Yan calmly.

To be honest this was beyond his expectations, it didn't seem like there would be a war going on.

Well, that was pretty good considering there were a lot of people here, he couldn't disappoint the efforts of the 6 door guild and the Yang family to make this such an extravagant event.

Either way he will face off against the royal family sooner or later, I don't think this is the right time.

"Well, if that's what you say, then I forgive you. And Qin Yuan, be prepared." Lin Tian nodded, then said with a grin while looking at Qin Yuan.

Qin Yuan wanted to say something angrily, but he couldn't do it because he was pressed on the seat by Zheng Yan.

"Thank you young master Lin. Then we will say goodbye." Zheng Yan lowered his head, and said sincerely.

Then he took Qin Yuan flying, he forgot the Ferrari car that Qin Yuan was driving and returned to the royal family residence.

______________________________

On the other hand, everyone here looked at this scene with eyes of awe, disbelief, and shock.

"I don't think young master Lin's identity is simple."

"Right, young master Lin can even get Qin Yuan out of here."

"Great, from now on I will join the 6-door guild."