Chapter 65

Chapter 65 - Lin Fan's Excitement, Lin Tian Obtained The Immortal Emperor Bloodline

On the other hand, in a luxurious room, a young man was sitting and drinking a cup of coffee.

His expression looks happy because the negotiations with his business partners went smoothly.

Knock knock

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, the young man immediately told her to come in.

"Sir, this is a document containing the information you want." A beautiful woman came in and handed a document to the young man.

Hearing this, the young man looked surprised, then immediately took the document.

"You can leave now." The young man said.

"Then I'll go out first." The woman answered politely.

After that she went out and closed the door.

"This information, hopefully it's true." The young man said expectantly.

He had searched for information on this, but in the past 2 months, he had not found any suitable information.

That's right, that young man was Lin Fan, the reincarnation of Lin Tian in the immortal world.

And the information he was referring to was information about his past lover, Ji Xian!

Now that he had the document that contained the information he wanted, he couldn't wait to take a look.

Then he opened the document.

And sure enough, the document contained Ji Xian's identity.

Name : Ji Xian

Age : 18 years old

Cultivation base : Nascent soul level 6

It explained the names of her father and mother, background, characteristics, cultivation base, hobbies, and things she liked.

There is also attached a photo of her when she was in high school.

Reading this document, Lin Fan had tears in his eyes, and his face was filled with joy.

"There's no mistaking it, it's Ji Xian!" Lin Fan said happily.

He didn't know if Ji Xian had also reincarnated.

But even if she wasn't reincarnated, he would still make Ji Xian fall in love with him again.

He missed Ji Xian so much, she was the only woman he loved.

Even in this world, there were many beautiful women who liked him, yet he rejected them, there was only Ji Xian in his heart.

"I have to return to the Qin country to directly meet her." Lin Fan said excitedly.

Then he immediately came out of his room, and met someone.

_______________________________

"Brother Fang, let's go back to Qin country right now!" Lin Fan said excitedly.

"Huh? Why are you in such a hurry? Weren't you the one who said you wanted to vacation here for a few days?" Fang Yin said in confusion.

"Forget about it, I have more important business." Lin Fan said impatiently, he couldn't wait to meet Ji Xian.

"Okay okay, I'll prepare the flight ticket." Fang Yin sighed, then said.

Then the two of them packed up their things, and immediately went to the airport.