Chapter 103 I Only Love Ji Xian, Nothing Else

Don't know how much time passed, but outside the cave it was morning.

[Ding, congratulations, the host got 500 villain points and 50 luck points for stealing Xiao Yan's opportunity]

[Ding, congratulations, the host got 200 villain points and 10 lucky points for having sex with Xiao Yan's heroine]

Lin Tian slowly opened his eyes and sat down, he ignored the system prompt.

Looking around, there was nothing here, only the corpse of the previous mysterious creature.

And recalling yesterday's scene, Lin Tian frowned.

"Damn it, did I just have sex with a vampire? I'm crazy." Lin Tian said in frustration.

He wasn't completely unconscious yesterday, he was still clear on how he forced the vampire to have sex.

Remembering yesterday, he really felt guilty, he already had Ji Xian, yet he had sex with another woman.

Even though it was a vampire, still, she was a woman, and looking at the vampire's face, he was sure she was human too.

"Damn system, why didn't you remind me of this?!" Lin Tian said angrily to the system.

He didn't know that there was this kind of side effect, and system didn't remind him.

[This change is very sudden, system didn't expect this]

"Bastard, is the destiny villain system unable to predict things?" Lin Tian complained.

[...]

Seeing system not giving an answer, Lin Tian was really frustrated.

Does the system support him to create a Harem? But he doesn't like Harem.

Deep down, he only loves Ji Xian, nothing else.

p _____________________________

Forgetting about it, Lin Tian sat cross-legged.

He felt that he had become much stronger than before, although his cultivation base had not increased, but his strength had greatly increased.

Then his Xuanyin qi became like a vast ocean.

Besides that, he became familiar with evil energy, you could say now he is immune to evil energy, he can even manipulate it.

Not only that, he can also turn into a demon form, two horns on his head, his pupils become sharper and redder, wings grow on his back. His strength of course also becomes stronger, you could say if he turns into a demon form, he is 5 times stronger than before.

There are many more such as martial arts techniques and supernatural powers.

But most importantly he felt that there was a mysterious power flowing within his dantian, it was definitely star energy.

But right now he was completely unable to use star power.

"System, can you get rid of those horns and wings?" Lin Tian asked the system.

There are horns and wings on his body, it is really not cool, Lin Tian doesn't like it.

[It requires 200 villain points, those horns and wings will not reduce the host's strength]

"Okay, get rid of it all." Lin Tian said lightly.

[Okay]

After that, he suddenly felt something strange in his body, but it became normal after a few seconds.