Chapter 51

Chapter 51 - Dragon King Carcass

"Impossible, it's a dragon carcass!" Ji Xian said in shock looking at the huge object in front of her.

It turned out to be a dragon carcass, the dragon was quite large, measuring about 100 meters.

The dragon carcass also didn't emit a strong odor, and its body looked fresh, it seemed that this dragon had not died long ago.

"A dragon carcass." Lin Tian also looked at the dragon carcass with a surprised look.

According to Mo Xie's memory, dragons were rare animals, even in the immortal world there were very few of them.

Ji Xian walked over to the dragon carcass and took a closer look.

After a few minutes, she was startled again by something.

"This is not an ordinary dragon, but a dragon king species!" Ji Xian said wide-eyed.

"Dragon king? Ji Xian, what is it?" Hearing Ji Xian's words, Lin Tian asked curiously.

He had never heard of the dragon king's name before, even in Mo Xie's memory there was no recognition of it.

But it makes quite a bit of sense considering he's only getting a little bit of memory, not completely.

"The dragon king is a very powerful dragon species, their size can reach one kilometer, and also they are very cruel and very rare. I didn't expect there to be a dragon here, even in the immortal world the dragon king is so rare." Hearing Lin Tian's question, Ji Xian looked at Lin Tian and explained.

She could tell that this carcass was that of the dragon king because she knew the difference.

An ordinary dragon only has 2-4 horns, while the dragon king has 8-10 horns on its head.

Judging from the dragon carcass, it had 10 horns, it seemed that it was the supreme race of the dragon king.

"In that case, surely this carcass has many good things." Lin Tian looked at the dragon carcass, and said.

"Yes, some parts of the dragon king's body are very useful, and can increase physical strength and supernatural power in a short time. But I have a problem here..." Ji Xian looked at Lin Tian, ​​and said.

"Oh, what's that?" Hearing Ji Xian's words, Lin Tian immediately nodded, then asked.

"The dragon king's scales and body are very strong and hard, even holy weapons can't penetrate it. If you want to take these good things, you have to split this carcass first." Ji Xian looked at Lin Tian, ​​and said.

Lin Tian thought for a moment, then said:

"That's fine, I have a good weapon here."

After saying, Lin Tian took out the Zhuxian sword.

The sword looked extremely beautiful and sharp, it was about 100 cm long, and gave off a vicious-looking aura.

Lin Tian used the Zhuxian sword recently because he didn't have the chance to use it.

Lin Tian didn't know the actual information and origin of this sword, even the system doesn't give any description.

On the other hand as soon as Ji Xian saw Zhuxian's sword, she showed a hint of anticipation.

The sword looked extremely dangerous, and seemed to have an evil aura.

"Lin Tian, ​​where did you get this sword from?" Ji Xian looked at Lin Tian, ​​and said curiously.