Chapter 98

"Yo isn't this Xiao Yan?"

Hearing this voice, Xiao Yan immediately turned his head, he saw a familiar face.

Of course he was Lin Tian.

"You!" Xiao Yan pointed at Lin Tian with his finger, and said with an angry expression.

"Why is your voice high? Have we ever met before?" Lin Tian said with a faint smile.

"Bastard! You are Lin Tian, you killed uncle Wang!"

Xiao Yan said angrily.

"Uncle Wang? Ah, you mean Wang Gongyu? He's bothering me, it wouldn't be wrong if I killed him right?" Lin Tian looked at Xiao Yan, and said with a cold smile.

"You!" Xiao Yan was furious after hearing Lin Tian's words.

He thought of preparing himself before meet Lin Tian, but he didn't expect that he could meet him at this time.

"Lin Tian, do you know this beggar?" Hearing Lin Tian's conversation with Xiao Yan, Ji Xian suddenly asked.

"Oh him? That's right, he's an annoying beggar, I had problems with him before." Lin Tian nodded, and said with a smile.

"It seems that he was a shameless beggar, he was trying to get acquainted with me before." Ji Xian said.

"Looks like he's courting death. A beggar wants to get acquainted with my woman?" Lin Tian looked at Xiao Yan, and said coldly.

Hearing Lin Tian and Ji Xian's words, to be honest Xiao Yan was angry in his heart.

He was dressed shabby, so as not to look flashy and not attract attention, but he was mistaken for a beggar?

"Lin Tian, I know your strength is very strong, you are now at the peak level Martial Emperors. But don't think I'm afraid of you, even if you have 100 subordinates at the same realm, I'm not afraid." Xiao Yan said as he looked at Lin Tian.

Although Lin Tian is strong, but he has many aces, especially his strongest ace, therefore he is not afraid.

"I know that, that's why someone like you will die quickly." Lin Tian said coldly.

After saying, Lin Tian raised one of his hands and pointed at Xiao Yan.

Meanwhile, Xiao Yan only watched this warily, Lin Tian must have do something to him.

And sure enough, his body suddenly felt so heavy, he felt like he was being pressed by hundreds of blue whales.

panda novel Only Xiao Yan felt this intense pressure, this was one of the abilities after reaching the Transcendant realm.

Xiao Yan gritted his teeth, his eyes now flashing a golden colored light. Suddenly the pressure disappeared.

Lin Tian was a little surprised, as expected of a protagonist.

"Lin Tian, don't think you can beat me with thischeap trick, I won't lose so easily." Xiao Yan said confidently.

Currently around his body there was a golden colored aura that enveloped him.

Everyone on the street immediately turned their gazes towards Xiao Yan and Lin Tian, it seemed that there would be a battle between strong cultivators.

"I know you can't be defeated easily, that's why you are the protagonist." Lin Tian said with a faint smile.

Hearing Lin Tian's words, he was confused, what is

Lin Tian talking about? Protagonist?

Xiao Yan shook his head, it is not important now, he now only wants to defeat and kill Lin Tian..