Chapter 105 When Will You Two Get Married?

After leaving Yipinju restaurant, Lin Tian went with Ji Xian back to Chengdu city because some of her documents were left there.

2 hours later.

In the car, Lin Tian was now about to take Ji Xian back to her home, at the Ji family residence.

Lin Tian was in a good mood now, he was relieved to have told Ji Xian about what happened in the cave.

__________________________

"Lin Tian, ​​I feel like I almost broke through to the Transcendant realm." In the car, Ji Xian suddenly said.

"Oh that's good, I will help you break through." Lin Tian said with a smile.

"But I think I need a little practice to strengthen the foundation, I think 7 days later I can break through." Ji Xian said lightly.

"Okay, I will give you a good thing in the next few days, it will be very useful for you to break through." Lin Tian looked at Ji Xian, and said with a smile.

"What's that?" Ji Xian asked curiously.

"Just wait a few days, you will like it." Lin Tian said with a smile.

What he will give Ji Xian is the blood of the previous Jinyu race, he will use the automatic alchemy furnace to make pills.

"Okay." Ji Xian nodded, she didn't ask anymore.

What Lin Tian gave her must be a good thing, she never doubted it, well even though he always gave her strange clothes...

_____________________________

10 minutes later, the two of them had arrived in front of the Ji family residence.

"Lin Tian, ​​do you want to go in first? I'll make you some tea." Ji Xian looked at Lin Tian, ​​and said with a smile.

"Okay." Lin Tian nodded, he did not refuse.

"Good, I will make you the most delicious tea, I have a secret recipe." Ji Xian said with a sweet smile.

"Okay, let me see your abilities." Lin Tian smiled, and said.

Then they both went inside.

______________________________

"Ji Xian, you have arrived, I have prepared lunch, you must ti..." Seeing Ji Xian enter the main mansion, Ji Ruyue, who was putting the food on the dining table, said with a smile, but when she saw Lin Tian, ​​she stopped.

"Mom, I'm home." Ji Xian said with a smile.

"Aunt." Lin Tian also nodded, and smiled.

Ji Ruyue stood still and seemed to think about something for a few seconds.

"Ah you two sit down, I just finished cooking, let's eat together." Ji Ruyue suddenly came to her senses, and immediately said with a smile.

"Mother, are you okay?" Seeing her mother who was not as usual, Ji Xian said worriedly.

Lin Tian also looked at Ji Ruyue, for some reason he felt strange about Ji Ruyue.

"Maybe I'm a little tired, there's no need to worry." Ji Ruyue shook her head, and said.

"Mom, get enough rest, you may be too hard to cultivate, you need a lot of rest." Ji Xian held Ji Ruyue's hand, and said with concern.

For her mother, Ji Ruyue, Ji Xian naturally has affection for her, after all she is her mother in this world.

"Yeah, I might need to rest more, let's sit down and have lunch first." Ji Ruyue said with a smile.

Then Lin Tian, ​​Ji Xian, and Ji Ruyue sat down at the dining table to have lunch.