Chapter 97

Lin Tian now forgot about Lin Nan'er, he was sure that Ling Donglai could find her.

Right now he was about to get ready to go to the bar, but suddenly his steps stopped when he heard the news on television.

"There will be a total lunar eclipse tonight."

"This eclipse will last for an hour. This is the fourth lunar eclipse on this year."

Hearing about the eclipse, Lin Tian suddenly

remembered something.

"Damn, I almost forgot. Tonight Xiao Yan will get a strong inheritance, he will be in the Qingcheng mountain tonight." Lin Tian suddenly said.

This was Xiao Yan's first opportunity, naturally he would not miss it.

The previous Tongtian scripture was the opportunity that Xiao Yan got after destroying the Xuan family, obviously it was not his first opportunity.

Lin Tian didn't know the specifics of what inheritance was, but he remembered that it was about a special physical body.

He now doesn't have any special physique. With this inheritance, it will be perfect.

Lin Tian forgot about it for a moment, now was still mornung, there was still more than 12 hours before Xiao Yan arrived at Qingcheng mountain.

__________________________________

On the other hand, in the Chengdu city, a man in shabby clothes was eating food in a restaurant.

This man was none other than Xiao Yan, he did not like fancy clothes or suits, he preferred to appear low profile.

He ate calmly, but right now his eyes were on something.

It was a man and a beautiful woman sitting together at the dining table, but the woman's face looked irritated with the man beside her.

"Lina, tonight I'll pick you up okay?" The young man said expectantly to the woman beside him, Zhao Lina.

"Wei Jun, I told you not to bother me, stay away from me!" Zhao Lina looked at Wei Jun, and said displeasedly.

"Lina, come on, our family has agreed to get engaged, we will become lovers." Wei Jun looked at Zhao Lina, and said.

"Don't dream! never agreed to the engagement."

Zhao Lina said coldly.

Hearing Zhao Lina's words, Wei Jun looked frustrated.

He had been chasing Zhao Lina for a long time, he had liked her since high school, but his love is always rejected.

But he never gave up, he begged his father to get engaged to Zhao Lina. Of course his father threatened the Zhao family.

But still, Zhao Lina still didn't love him, it really frustrated him.

At this time his eyes were cold, he looked at Zhao Lina with a lustful gaze.

Wei Jun suddenly held Zhao Lina's hand.

"Wei Jun....!" Zhao Lina said coldly, she wanted to let go of Wei Jun's hand, but realized that Wei Jun's grip was very strong, this was not like usual.

"Lina, I've always liked you since high school, even now I still like you. I have no other way, come with me!" Wei Jun grabbed Zhao Lina's hand and forcibly led her out of the restaurant.

"No, let me go!" Zhao Lina screamed, she tried to let go of Wei Jun's hand.

At this time her face was very panicked, she could see Wei Jun's gaze, it was a gaze full of lust.