*UNIVERSAL 1 - A Kosmic Incounter*

"I'm sorry Katie I have to get going," a girl with slender, young, humanoid woman with brown skin and long, curly silver hair says.

   "Eh!? Leaving? I thought we were going to the café today," a girl with brown eyes, fair skin, and disheveled light brown hair says as she sighs in disappointment.

   "I'm sorry Katie, please forgive me. I completely forgot that that Lance was taking me on a date today," she says as she puts her hands together as if she was praying.

   Katie sighs knowing that they haven't seen each other for over three movements (three weeks). She figured why not let them go Lance finally came back from his mission and if anything she could still hang out with Hunk, "It's okay, I'm not mad Allura. Have fun on your little date with Lance," she says as she starts pushing Allura gently away from her. "Don't worry if anything I could ask Hunk to help me program shields into the training suits so we won't get too hurt when we are training."

   "Wow Katie, total smartness," Allura says teasingly as she puts up an 'okay' sign with her right hand.

   Katie smiled for a tick (a little longer than a second) before reverting back to her more mellow expression, "Now, now Allura it's time to go."

   Allura smiles softly, "Thanks Katie," she says before running away.

   Katie sighs as she had watched Allura leave her behind near a market sight. Sure Katie felt sad about being ditched by Allura, but she had places to be and she didn't want to keep the person waiting for her any longer then she need it to be.

   Plus Allura was royalty fulfilling her role as a princess is not easy. As Allura's best friend she would value Allura's happiness over her own. After all they've been friends since child birth.

   Katie's family works along side Allura's father, King Alfor. Pidge's father is a tech engineer and had known King Alfor for many deca-phoeb's (more than a year). She even heard a story about King Alfor helping her father get with her mother.

   As an Altean, her ears along with many other Alteans have pointed ears at the top rather than rounded, and she has small sickle-shaped marks of green situated on her cheekbones, right under each of her brown eyes.

   Katie is shorter-than-average Altean girl, and her appearance reflects her androgynous personal style. She dons wire-framed, round, circular glasses with fake lenses to address her lack of actual visual impairment. Meaning her glasses are fake.

   As Katie starts walking around the market she decides that it's time to go home as there was nothing for her to do. So she begins walking back home, granted she could have used a transmitter that could teleport her home. But it was such a nice day plus her house was a few doboshes (minutes) away. She wouldn't want to waste presist energy on just getting home.

   Some doboshes have past since she set out walking to her house. As she walks she begins to see her house in sight, the problem was she had to cross the street.

   While crossing the street she suddenly gets a call from someone. She looks down for a second to see who it was, it was Hunk. One of her best friends from school.

   It was at this moment when something drastic happened as Katie was suddenly on the ground covered in a puddle of blood. Katie's body couldn't withstand the pain and the fact that blood was gushing out of her like a water balloon only made things worse.

   As she looks onward at the busy street she starts to notice a wolf-like alien creature with dark blue fur and a fluffy blue mane just before her vision turned into darkness.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Word Count: 642
Published: Monday, March 6, 2023

A/N:
I'd like to apologize for not being able to finish my other series I've been going through things as well as writer's block. But I'm doing much better now. I hope you all enjoy this new series, don't worry it's going to be a short story with loads of writing. There will be no updates for this story so I'm writing it just is. I do apologize for my writing skills in advance. By the way this story is 18+ I do highly recommend you being 18+, but if not read at your own risk. Anyway happy reading.