*UNIVERSAL 13: Anger Is In The Air*

That night Adam and Ben had gotten a hotel together though it was a bit akward, Adam had things to discuss with Ben that intel Shiro and his odd logic.

"What do you want? I'm not fooling around with you anymore," Ben says as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"I dragged you here to tell you somethings about Shiro and myself," Adam says as he points to himself.

"I don't want to hear it!" Ben says as he was about to walk out of the hotel room.

"I'm not Shiro's destined person or at least not anymore!" Adam says bluntly.

"What do you mean?" Ben says as he turns toward Adam.

"I mean, Shiro likes Curtis," Adam says as his face turned red in embarrassment. Having to reveal this only made Adam even less curtain of himself.

"How do you know? Isn't he always with you. I don't understand at all," Ben says as he cocks his head a bit to the right in confusion.

Adam starts sighing heavily, "What I mean is that even if Shiro was dating me he still had feelings for Curtis. But since he's been with me he had to suppress his feelings for my sake," Adam says while explaining to Ben.

"Adam, I think you're wrong. Shiro was planning on marrying you," Ben says as he puts his hands on his hips.

"What!?" Adam says as his eyes got big with shock, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"How could I tell you!?" Ben says furiously, "We already cheated! Plus he told me not to tell you!"

"HOW COULD YOU!!!" Adam says while screaming at Ben.

"How could I!? HOW COULD YOU!!! YOU CAME ONTO ME REMEBER!!! IT WAS ALL YOU!!! DON'T BLAME OTHERS FOR WHAT YOU DID!!!" Ben says furiously with venom eminent in his voice.

"But you went along with it!!!" Adam says furiously.

"Yeah, I did and that's my fault. But it's also your fault for wanting two men instead of the man you got!!!" Ben says as he points to himself then back at Adam.

"YOU ARE SO IGNORANT!!!" Adam says as his face was as red as a tomato.

"Ignorant?" Ben says mockingly, "Well if I'm ignorant you're just as ignorant as I am!!!"

"You're an idiot!!!" Adam says as he shifts his eyes to the floor as he couldn't come up with a comeback.

"I'm done with you!!! You not only ruined my, but also Curtis and Shiro's!!!" Ben says as he grabs hold of the main door to leave.

But Adam grabs him before he leaves, "ALL I WANTED WAS YOU!!! I LIKED YOU, BUT I COULDN'T TELL CURTIS!!! YOU TWO HAD BEEN DATING SINCE HIGH SCHOOL!!! I WAS GOING TO TELL SHIRO, BUT THINGS GOT COMPLICATED!!! HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!!?" Adam says while yelling.

"You're such a hypocrite! Don't ever talk to me again I don't want to see your face anymore," Ben says as he forced to get Adam off him and proceeds to open the door leaving Adam all alone.

"I just wanted you to like me. And I truly was going to tell Shiro all about this, but my plan didn't work out," Adam says as he watches Ben leave.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Word Count: 546
Published: Sunday, May 14, 2023

A/N:
I hope you all are having a wonderful Mother's Day. Hanging out with your family's and just enjoying yourselves. May you all stay humble as we move forward with our lives.