*UNIVERSAL 7 - Talk With The Queen of Blades*

When Katie was back on Galra she couldn't believe that she was infront of Curtis.

"Curtis!" She examined.

"Katie how did you-" before he said anything he looked over a spotted Kosmo, Keith's space dog, "Kosmo!"

"What's happening? Where am I? Where's Keith?" She asks.

"First off, you're currently in my room..." Curtis says as he starts putting on a shirt, "... Secondly it's the month of the bridal month. And thirdly Keith... well..." he pauses as he averted his eyes away from Katie.

"What's going on? What's wrong with Keith!?" She says as she grabs Curtis's shirt.

"Ow, wait Katie!" Curtis says as he tries to calm down Katie.

"What's wrong with Keith?" She says practically strangling Curtis.

"Katie!" He says as he grabs hold of Katie's shoulders, "Calm down. Take a deep breath."

"But Keith-" she gets cut off by Curtis's vibrant voice.

"Katie you're going to need to calm down," Curtis says as he tries descalating the situation.

"Okay," she says with a bit of resents, but listens anyway.

"Okay, good. Now what I'm going to say is a bit shocking..." he pauses before continuing, "... Ever since you left Keith's health..." he pauses again to see Katie's eyes get bigger, "... But he's going to be okay since you're here."

"But Keith's not doing good. What happened while I was gone?" Katie says as tears came down her face.

Curtis begins to sigh, "Katie I think it's best if you went to see him," he says as he opens his apartment door and walked down the hallway leading Katie to Keith's room.

Once they both got down to Keith's hallway they could see a bunch of doctors running out of the room with blood dropping from there bodies. When they get even closer they could see Shiro standing outside the door talking with someone with a helmet on outside of Keith's room.

"Shiro-" Curtis called but was cut off by Shiro's grasp as he flinged his arms behind Curtis.

"Curtis," he growled.

"Wait, before you say anything I brought someone," Curtis says as he points at Katie.

"No way Katie!" Shiro examined, but within minutes the Galra with the helmet on came over and grasps Katie's arm.

"Help my son," she says as she pulls Katie into the room.

Upon examining Keith's body she had noticed he was no longer purple and all his fur was good. He was pale and his ears where like Curtis's, less pointy and more rounder then his regular fuzzy like animal ears.

"What!?" She exclaims as she looked at the person in the helmet.

"I need your help," she says as she takes off her helmet.

Katie gasps as she saw the Galra under the mask, she had an appearance of a lean, athletic Galran woman with light purple skin. Her hair is two-toned and changes color right at the tips of her pointed ears: most of it is dark blue, with uneven-cut bangs that tend to sweep to the left side of her face; she has lighter mauve underneath the darker strands that culminate in a thin, long ponytail at the back of her head with no apparent object tying it.