*UNIVERSAL 8 - Feelings Are High*

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
There will be SMUT by the end of this character. I should also tell you I'm not really good at writing SMUT so please excuse my writing as it might be a bit disturbing for some readers. Also if you are not 18+ be conscious when reading this character. Like I said before read at your own risk I'll not be responsible if you keep reading this chapter. Anyway enjoy your reading.

Katie was shocked to see Keith open his eyes, "Oh, my little Keithy-Wethy," his mother says as she squeezes him to death.

"Mother," he says as he was clearly out of breath cause of his mothers deadly hug.

"Keith!" Katie says as tears had fallen from her face.

"Katie!" Keith says as he takes his mothers arms away from him. He then proceeds to sit up from his bed.

"Keith don't get up right now," his mother says as she tries to stop him.

"Krolia let the two of them talk," the three of them turned to the door to see Keith's father standing there.

"Hunny!" Krolia says shockingly, "But I just-"

"Let's go, let the two of them talk," Keith's dad says he waits for Krolia to come out the room.

"Alrighty," she says as she reluctantly left the room with Keith's dad following right after.

After Keith's parents had left the room Katie and Keith where left in silence. They couldn't speak as there feelings where beginning to show. Katie's cheeks where as red as a tomato not because of her tears, but the fact that Keith had grown more handsome the past year she couldn't help but stare at him. Granted Keith still couldn't believe that Katie was right in front of him he didn't know how to control himself after all he had pulled her into a tight hug to which Katie was a bit startled by his sudden hugging.

"K-Keith!?" She called as she could feel Keith's hands tightening around her back area.

"It's been so long," he says as he starts to take in her scent by shoving his face all over Katie's neck.

"Pft, Keith," she says while holding onto Keith's forearms, "That tickles," she says while chuckling lightly.

"Katie," he called.

"Hmmm," she says while humming in response.

"I missed you," he says while holding onto her even tighter.

"M-me too!" She says as she could feel her bones cracking from Keith's deadly hug, "K-Keith I can't b-breath," she says breathlessly.

"My bad," he says as he had loosen his grip, "Katie I want to talk."

Katie starts to nod her head in agreement, "Yes, I agree."

Keith had sighed before saying, "I still like you. The day you ran away from me made me realize that I might have been a little too forceful on you and I-"

"But Keith you did nothing wrong," Katie says as she cuts Keith off.

"No, let me finish," he says as he sighs once more before Katie had nodded her head indicating for him to continue, "I was forceful Katie. From the beginning I had demanded Kosmo to make sure you were safe. The month of the bridal month is a special time for Galra. We get pushy and we demand a lot from our partial spouses. The problem was that I didn't tell you about any of it. The reason we have a bridal month is because we Galra male have sensitive smelling which can make our hormones go a bit carzy. The reason I locked you up in my room was because I wanted you near me, it was my first time falling for someone and I didn't know how to respond. I wanted to protect you but all I did was hurt you. I'm sorry," he says as he grabs hold of Katie's shoulders and had laid his head into her chest.

"Keith, I was never scared nor blamed you for anything," she says as she begins stroking Keith's hair, "That day when you confessed to me was the happiest day of my life."

"It was!" He says as he peered his eyes up to look at her still with his head on her chest.

"Yes, I was so happy, but I felt guilty as well. I wanted to go home but when you told me you liked me I felt overwhelmed. I didn't know how to feel. I felt like if we dated I might not ever get to see my family again and I wasn't willing to leave them just yet," she says as she holds onto Keith.

"Hmmm," Keith hums as he nods in understanding, "I see, my bad for making you choose between me and your family. I can see why you had cried," he says as he had lifted his head off her chest and begins caressing her eyes with his left hand.

"Keith the day I left home I couldn't stop thinking about you. I felt lost, hopeless even all I wanted was to see you again. Today I wanted to say this properly I don't want to be away from you. I want you to be with me-"

"Wait Katie, are you proposing," Keith says cutting her off.

"I w-was..." she mumbles as her face turns red from the embarrassment.

"Pft," Keith laughs, "You are strange."

"It's not funny," she says as tears start running down her face in embarrassment.

"Pft," Keith chuckles as he kisses Katie tenderly, "I want you," he says as he looks into Katie's eyes passionately.

Katie nods her head in agreement, "Then take me," she says as Keith pulled her into another passionate kiss.

That night Keith and Katie both laced each other with their bodily fluids which reasulted in them having a passionate night filled with non-stop moans throughout Keith's room. This went on all night and by morning they where still having sex.

"Ah, Keith," Katie moans as Keith was hitting her weak spot over and over again.

"Hmph, you like that," he says as he kept thrusting in and out of her.

"You are... Ahhh... Just awful," she says in between her moans and panting.

"Gah... Yeah, right... I'm working you so good right now... Hmph," he says in between his grunting.

"Don't say tha- AH," she moans as she was beginning to feel something building up inside her.

"Damn... Gah... You're squeezing me," he says still pounding her.

"Wah... Keith... Hold me," she says as she grabs hold of Keith's neck bringing it closer to her body.

"Damn... Baby... I'm going to... Gah-hmph," he pants as he holds Katie closer to his body.

"Not... Ah... inside," she says while moaning.

"Gah," Keith moans before passionately kissing Katie again.

During their kissing both Keith and Katie had cum all over themselves. After they came Katie had passed out leaving Keith all by himself to clean both himself and Katie off.

Keith hadn't realized how long he did it until he saw the sun rising. He thought know wonder Katie was tired they've been going at it until morning.

At that moment Keith fell asleep right next to Katie on his bed. He had scooped her up as they slept in each other's arms.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Word Count: 1136
Published: Thursday, April 27, 2023

A/N:
For those of you who might be worried about Katie and Keith's age in this fanfic I'll tell you. Don't worry they are of age. In the beginning of the book Katie was 18 she is now 20 where as Keith was 19 who is now 22 years of age.