*UNIVERSAL 20: A Night To Remember*

A few months ago Lance and Keith had a huge fight over Katie's future, but after a bit of reflection Lance had quickly made up with Keith. In the end Lance and Keith wanted to make Katie happy; though they still hated each other very much.

   Three months had passed and now it was time for Katie and Keith to get married. The marriage was based off of Keith's dads tradition back on Earth. Their wedding was held in a barn at Keith's vacation resort Keith's dad even arranged a prist to marry both Katie and Keith off.  

   Right before the wedding had started Katie had felt a bit nervous as she was going to be married off in front of a lot of people. Though it wasn't her time to go out yet Katie could only imagine how Keith felt. She assumed Keith might have been nervous too, but that wasn't the case as a matter of fact Keith was standing at the alter in a traditional purple armored suit that the Galran's used to where when they got married. Keith couldn't wait for Katie to come out after all they both hadn't seen each other in two weeks since they both where pretty busy preparing. But now it was time for the two of them to be wed. 

   Upon Katie's nervous breakdown Kosmo had sprung into action by staying near Katie as he acted like a support animal. Katie felt happy that Kosmo was their as she had a bit of courage from the alien dog. A few minutes had passed and there was music playing indicating that it was time for the bride to come out.

   As Katie had stepped onto the red carpet she had taken her father's right arm and had wrapped it with her left arm. Katie was currently being walked by both her father and Kosmo who was following closely beside her.

   Keith couldn't believe his eyes as he saw Katie with her hair long light brown hair with bangs covering up her face, her beautiful light brown eyes as it glistened in the sunlight. As she wearing a beautiful white fluffy dress that was tight fit around her chest all the way down to her waist as her dress trickling down to the bottom of the floor.

   Keith was so memorized by Katie's beauty that he hadn't realized that the pastor that was currently next to him had begun to speak, "... Now do you Keith Akira Kogane take Katie Holt to be your loftly wedded wife to have and to hold in sickness and in health?"

   Keith had looked straight into Katie's eyes that seemed brighter than usual and said, "I do." He says as he places a diamond ring on her left ring finger.

   The prist had turned to Katie and said, "... And do you Katie Holt take Keith Akira Kogane to be your loftly wedded husband to have and to hold in sickness and in health?"

   "I do!"  Katie says as she smiled from ear to ear as she places a ring onto Keith's left hand on his ring finger.

   The prist had began to smile as he said, "I now pronounce you husband and wife. Groom you may now kiss the bride!" 

   Katie had stared into Keith's big yellow doughy eyes as he too stared back at Katie's brown chocolate eyes. Keith had lightly grabbed Katie's face as he had lead in to give her a kiss. As soon as their lips touched everybody there had cheered.

   After the cheering everything went on as scheduled. The wedding was a big success as everyone was having a good time having fun. Keith was hanging out with the boys as he hadn'tseen them cause of how busy he was.

   "Nice job Keith!"  Thace says as he pats Keith's back.

   "Yeah, congrats Keith,"  Hunk says as he claps his hands.

   "Thanks guys,"  Keith says while smiling.

   "Pft, ours was better right Shiro,"  Curtis says as he rolled his eyes teasingly.