³' ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ʰᵃᵈ ᵃ ᵈᵒᵘᵇᵗ

"Success is total self-acceptance

"Success is total self-acceptance."

»»--⍟--««

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹

☆ ³ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ☆

3️⃣🗣

Tom comes back from his shift, arriving in his car from earlier. He looks from his window to see raccoons' eating food from the bins. He beeps the horn, seeing the two raccoons continue shuffling rubbish out of the cans. He frequently beeps the horn again, the raccoons not caring a bit.

"Hey! No, no, no, no." Tom shuts the door, annoyed.

 "Come on! Get out of there, c'mon, get out of THERE!" He says moving his hands indicating the animals to move. One of the raccoon shuffles down the bin scared, the other still not moving.

"Get out of there you, trash pandas." Tom retorts weakly.

Tom then enters the house not bothered to send the other raccoon out. "Maddie," He calls out before closing the door. "As Green Hills' most respected veterinarian, what is the fastest way to exterminate a raccoon?" He queries, placing his equipment on the peg next to him.

Out of nowhere, a fluffy orange dog walks in front of Tom. Tom kneels down, scratching and petting the dog. "Hello, Ozzy! Hello! You're glad to see me! You don't eat garbage do you?" He said, mumbling to Ozzy as he ruffles the ginger dog's fluffy fur. 

A brown lady named Maddie wearing a light blue shirt enters from the kitchen, showing a delightful smile. She uses the envelope she has on her hands to alert Tom by tapping it a few times. And immediately, it got Tom's attention.

"What's that? Is that what I think it is?" He points at it quite disapproved.

 She nods, "Uh huh. Open it!"

Tom pulls out his hands on his head, dumbfounded. The lady gives the envelope to Tom, and he holds it quite amazed.

"It's quite small, is that bad?" He baffled.

"Just, open it." Maddie scoffs, smiling afterwards.

Tom then decided to open the envelope showing a pressured-looking face, now leading Maddie to the table in the kitchen. A letter then was once revealed in the envelope and Tom suddenly exhales ready for the announcement. Maddie leans on the table, waiting to see Tom's reaction.

"Dear Thomas," Tom reads out,

"We have reviewed your application to the San Francisco police department, and pending interdepartmental review and background check, we are happy to inform you that we have been selected to join our team!"

"Oh my God!" Maddie jumps up, squealing from exhilaration.

"Wow!" Tom relieved, taking in everything that just happened. Without Tom noticing, Maddie grabs out a cake box from the floor and opens it up saying, "Ta-da!"