²². ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ, ᵍᵉᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵉˡᵖ, ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍⁱⁿᵍ ᵘᵖ.

"My life has always been a wonder with this blue blur

"My life has always been a wonder with this blue blur. Without him, I would be nothing but a filthy hedgehog who can levitate."

»»--⍟--««
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 22

ᴅʀ. ʀᴏʙᴏᴛɴɪᴋ ᴘᴏᴠ: 🥽🥼

I stared at my screen, my face contorted in a half-grin. The rush of excitement had almost consumed me, leaving me breathless. Finally, I had succeeded in neutralizing the blue hedgehog. Mr. Wachowski stood beside me, still holding onto the other, yet-to-be-defeated (F/C) pest, waiting for assistance. Life pulsed through my veins as I realized my enemy was finally vanquished. Agent Stone, my trusted partner, watched with me, undoubtedly impressed by the destruction we had wrought.

"Did we get them?" Agent Stone asked, breaking the silence. As I started to nod in confirmation, my head shook involuntarily, and I leaned in closer to the screen, scrutinizing the scene.
"Oh, they are real survivors, those three." Stone remarked, his voice tinged with admiration. I turned to him, a mixture of frustration and determination in my eyes. Despite being my trusted ally, he seemed to doubt our ability to defeat the two adversaries.

"Can we have a moment?" I requested, gesturing for Stone to follow me. He complied, positioning himself in front of a metal wall, facing away from me.

"Pin yourself to the wall," I instructed, and he pressed his body against the barrier, his hand bracing against it. Slapping my hand against the nearby deer enclosure, I leaned in close to Stone, my tone dripping with malice.

"I won't miss you when I'm gone. Human beings are unreliable and stupid, and I care very little about them. But my machines are diligent, relentless. They're everything to me!" I hissed inches from his face. Stone averted his gaze, clearly offended by my words. Turning my attention to his blazer, which was now emitting an ominous blue glow, I observed my discovery. Stone glanced at me, revealing his blazer with my touchy fingertips. The two different colored quills illuminated in the darkness. Pinching the edges of the quills, Stone stared wide-eyed at his first encounter with the regular species quill's bright blue and (F/C) in the sinister atmosphere.

"Omoshiroi," I pronounced in Japanese, (meaning interesting) expressing my intrigue. Drawing closer to the quills, I couldn't resist the urge to taste them. As the tip of the quill touched my tongue, I was hit by a surge of electricity from the fusion of the two-colored quills. Staring back at it, I handed the quill to Stone, the intensity of our discovery sinking in.

(𝖸/𝖭)'𝖲 𝖯𝖮𝖵:💖

As Tom and I made our way to Pretzel Lady Sister's house, he parked the car and I carefully stroked Sonic's quills, holding him close as Tom quickly shut the car door.

"Come on, buddy. You'll be alright, you'll be okay." Tom muttered, covering Sonic with a grey towel. He then glanced at me, his eyes widening as he realized I was also yet to be concealed.

"Oh, yeah, you can't be seen either." Tom muttered, scanning the neighborhood for any signs of danger. "How about you wait in the truck?" he suggested, but I frowned in protest.

"What? I'm not doing that. I'm coming with you!" I declared, my fists clenched and my determination evident in every step I took.

"Look, you can't come with me, so just hide in the truck and wait until I get back," Tom reasoned, gesturing towards the scratched truck nearby. I recoiled at the thought, my frustration boiling over.

 "Just because you can go doesn't mean I can't either. I wouldn't even be mad right now if you'd just let me join you both!" I exclaimed, my voice echoing loudly enough for the entire neighborhood to hear.

"Alright, alright, get inside then," Tom relented, his tone a mix of annoyance and resignation. I pumped my concealed fist in victory, exclaiming a triumphant "Yes!" as Tom picked me up and carefully hid me alongside unconscious Sonic. Tom knocked on the door, the sound reverberating through the quiet street like thunder.

 "Alright, don't speak or move. Got it?" Tom warned me, his voice hushed as he tucked me under the towel, blocking out the light. I reached out with my arm to give a thumbs up, my response muffled by the blanket but understood nonetheless. I quickly shove my arm away hearing footsteps from the person coming to the door. I take a peek out of the sheets and see a black lady with a pink cardigan arriving. Seeing that the lady had saw Tom, she immediately overlayed Tom's 'Wait, wait, wait!' and 'Is Maddie here?'.