²⁸. ˢᵗᵉᵖ ¹: ᴳᵉᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵍᵉᵗ ᶦⁿ

"Self-confidence is your greatest accessory

"Self-confidence is your greatest accessory."

»»--⍟--««
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 28

☆ ³ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ☆
3️⃣🗣

"Coming through!" Sonic shouts, the vehicles honking and beeping aggressively as a certain turquoise car speeds past them. The tires screech as it turns onto the road ahead. "Make way!" (Y/N) supports Sonic, her hand hovering outside the window to grab attention for this superior car. She catches the glances of many onlookers, especially two kids and their shocked parents. They watch as her fluffy arm waves about, wondering if it's a dog with a (F/C) colour. Rachel's car wanders through the streets, being shouted at by more alarmed drivers.

"Whoa, whoa!" Sonic exclaims. "Now it's my turn, and I'm going around you." He swiftly takes another path, skilfully manoeuvring past the other driver.

"Sorry!" (Y/N) quickly apologizes in advance as Sonic heads for an empty parking space.

"And... perfect park!" Sonic concludes, looking over at (Y/N) and giving her a sweet high-five. She chuckles and congratulates him, feeling proud of herself for helping him navigate the road.

"What are you, crazy?"

"Is there anything you didn't hit?" Tom asks sardonically, shutting the car door closed while giving the two a distraught face.

"Why  did we let the alien drive? And why did we let the other  alien guide him?" Maddie inquires with amusement, closing her car door. Sonic robustly gets out of the car to assert himself along with (Y/N) by his side, both the hedgehogs wearing a slight pout on his face.

"Hey, I got us here." He snaps snootily with his arm leaning onto the roof of the car.

"And I helped him." (Y/N) coarsely adds to the discussion;

"And please, five stars." 

She snorts with a believably impudent smirk lifted on her cheeky face, raising her hand to value her five fingers as five stars. 

Sonic races down the street next to Tom, while (Y/N) does the same for Maddie. The group is captivated by the skyscraper, finding it incredibly fascinating. As they approach the skyscraper, Sonic and Tom exchange excited glances, eager to explore the towering structure. Meanwhile, (Y/N) and Maddie share a sense of wonder as they take in the impressive architecture. The group's anticipation grows as they get closer, ready to uncover the secrets hidden within the skyscraper's walls.

"So, this it it?" Sonic questions.

"That's it. That's your pyramid." Tom implies, inserting his hands in his pockets as he glances up at the Transamerica pyramid so badly, so enchantingly; he might as well break his cervical spine.