Vol 4 Chapter 2: GAMES

"Begin!" Is this exam even real?

Flashback

"Right class, have you chosen your leader yet?" The whole class looked toward Yuuichi.

"Yeah, I'll be the leader Sensei." He took the phone from Sensei's hand and claimed the role of leader.

"Now that the easy part is out of the way, does everyone remember the rules or do I need to explain them again?" Everyone shook their head at Sensei's question. "Good, now you can play and gamble to your heart's content." This was quicker and easier than I thought. When we left our room we heard a bunch of noise coming from the middle of the deck.

"Alright, then the game will be Puncher." Puncher?

"Describe the game to me." Oh, it's Shinomiya and Ryuenn.

"We have to punch each other in the stomach until the other person gives up." Pretty simple but will the teachers allow it? "Now that's the basic premise, the rules are as follows: you have 5 seconds to punch the other person as many times as you want. Once your five seconds are up, it switches over to the other person. Also, you can't guard or evade any punches, you must take them to the stomach. Another thing, no breaks are allowed and you have to stay in the same spot." Ryuenn was having fun explaining these rules. "So what is it Shinomiya? You up for it?" Shinomiya smiled back agreeing.

"Sensei is this fine." Mashima-sensei was the closest teacher around and he nodded in agreement.

"So now it's been approved of, how much we gambling." No one has had the chance to see the other classes' points so we don't know each other's limits.

"Is 500k sound right?" Shinomiya suggested.

"Yeah, that's perfect." Shinomiya seemed to be smiling, why though?

"And the participants are only us right?" Ryuenn nodded again. "Well, then Sensei I'm down."

"Okay tap your phones here." He brought out his phone showing it to both students, allowing them to scan their gambling phones. What caught my attention was when Shinomiya brought out his phone and Sensei had a shocked but happy look on his face.

"This is gonna be fun," Ryuenn said towering over Shinomiya.

"Yeah, I agree." They both looked ready. After a few seconds, Sensei walked up to them and declared the start of the match.

"Begin!"

Back to present

"Right, I'll start, FIRST!" Shinomiya yelled, landing three devastating gut punches on Ryueen before the timer went off.

"You little squirt, have THIS!" Ryuenn retaliated with his own punches, seemingly hurting Shinomiya only for the small red-haired boy to return the punches. These exchanges would repeat itself a good twenty times until we began to see one of them show even a bit of weakness. In all honesty, I'm surprised at their endurance but one thing was clear, Shinomiya was stronger out of the two as he would always retaliate with more power each and every time.

The beauty of this game was how fast-paced it was, it keeps you interested since the interval to punch each other is 5 seconds each. If this was an actual game in the outside world this game would probably become the next biggest thing. Now they were on their 35th go and Ryuenn began to really show signs of slowing down, his punches were slower and had no snap in them.

"How are you feeling Ryuenn?" Shinomiya asked while punching him again, forcing Ryuenn to hold his stomach in pain.

"Just fine, are you starting to get TIRED!" Ryuenn using all of his might, tried to floor Shinomiya in one punch, but unfortunately, the punch didn't even make him flinch or make a noise like he had been prior. "Huh what's happened, have you lost the nerve to scream out." The tall, long-haired teen smirked, landing another flurry of punches on Shinomiya before the timer could go. Once he was done with his flurry, he stood up straight with a smile on his face, expecting Shinomiya to be knocked out on his feet, but... nothing went as planned for Ryuenn.