Vol 4 Chapter 5: Ryuenns Plan

Class Points: Class B: 1,760 Class A: 305 Class C: 1,827 Class D: 1,202

Private points: Class B: 23,160,952 Class A: 2,622,400 Class D: 8,967,567 Class C: 9,546,765

Day 4:

"Giving me attention now are you?"

"Is that your way of saying you've been missing me?" I joked, making her roll her eyes.

"No." She's cute when she's trying to lie.

"Don't worry, I'll make it up to you." I smiled, making her eyes light up for a moment.

"What are you thinking of?"

"Maybe we could spend the day with each other."

"Yeah, but we're going have to sneak around and that'll be so long." She groaned.

"Yeah you don't want rumours to go around about us dating, but we could just say we spent the day together because we wanted to discuss stuff about our class," I explained, making her lips curve up.

"Why do you want to spend the day with me so bad, do you actually care about me?"

"No, I just feel like I've been neglecting my favourite slave." I grinned, angering her.

Pulling her hand back, she moved it toward me at an alarming speed before I stopped it mid-swing. "Watch it with the slave shit." She snapped.

"The other day you seemed to like it, watch changed?" I asked, moving closer to her I leaned into her ear and whispered. "Or maybe because it turns you on you don't want me to continue."

Grunting, she pushed me away. "You hyper-sexual pervert, not everyone's thinking of sexual things all of the time." She's lying, I can read her like a book.

"Whatever you say, anyway we'll discuss our day out soon and for the love of God, please stop threatening Suzune."

"No, she's a bitch." Why is she so angsty all the time?

"You're acting like one right now." I retorted.

"Fuck you." She snapped, trying to walk away.

"Hold on I have two questions for you, one, are you on your period and two, what would you do if the man you were in love with was revealed to be a murderer." She looked at me with a disgusted and curious look.

"Why do you want to know if I'm on my period, I'm not having se-"

"Just answer the question," I demanded, scaring her.

"Y-Yeah and to answer your other question, no I don't really care if he's willing to change. I'm not perfect and I've done bad things in the past so why must I demand something higher from him? Plus I'd like it if my man had something shady about them, Goody Two-Shoes bore me." She replied, making me unintentionally smile.

"I see."

Looking at me with a curious look, Kikyo glared into my eyes and then turned around.

(5.2)

"Monster!"

"Dragon!" We both looked like we wanted to hug each other but our exchange turned into us throwing punches at each other.