Journal log 4.

I've come back to bore you with my thoughts.

The first thought of the day is... well Yuuichi is mad at me. He's been avoiding me and whenever I talk to him he avoids eye contact. This started happening after I told him about my plan and about how I had to throw him under the bus for it to work. That happened around four days ago, so I've come to the conclusion something is wrong. Most likely because I left him out of my plan but it's a habit. I should break it, I want us to get along like brothers. I've always wanted a brother and mother and a proper father to be honest. I don't know about a sister though, maybe... I don't know, but I just want a family, the idea of it is nice. So I'll strive to make one. Preferably with Honami since like I've already imagined our children and because I want it to be her, if it were anyone else it would be weird.

Anyway, now that's out of the way I need to get to the main topic. Me explaining the White Room to Honami. This will be a hard topic but I'm gonna have to tell her sooner rather than later. That's also why I asked her who she'd choose between her family and me.

After I asked her I began to brainstorm a way to protect her family, but the idea relies heavily on people cooperating and I don't know if those certain people will. I've already come to the conclusion she'll choose to be with both so this plan needs to work.

I also haven't thought about how I'll tell her about my real childhood, would she look at me the same if she knew I was programmed from the moment I was born to be the perfect human so that man could rise to power as a politician and then ruler of Japan? Would she still view me the same if I told her about how I had seen many kids around me drop like flies because they weren't good enough? Would she still look at me the same if she knew who I really was? I don't know the answer and if I'm being honest, the answer... scares me.

Along with Love comes attachment to some degree and I have grown attached to Honami. Many studies believe that attachment is more common among people who were neglected as children and I do fit that category, but... I never felt neglected, who was the father and mother figure in my life. I knew that man was my father, but I never felt neglected since he had never played an active role in my life so how did attachment strike me?

I'll find out soon enough.

The next topic is Airi and Chiaki, I'm glad I've convinced them to back off. I only like Honami and I may find them attractive, but I only love Honami and I don't see myself loving them. I believe I found the right girl and it's that simple.

Anyway, the next topic of the day. My love for my girlfriend and how deep has it gotten. The answer to that question is very simple, my feelings have grown. I often find myself finding the smallest things about Honami interesting, which is surprising. Like whenever she's thinking about something they'll squint her eyes and bite down on her bottom lip. Little things like that fascinate me for some reason.

Oh another thing, Shinomiya, I know his weakness. Although I doubt I'll use it against him, knowing his weakness will benefit me in the long run.

Alright, I think that's it for me, I'll be back soon.