Vol 4 Chapter 4: Class D's prominence

Current class points: Class A: Class A: 305 Class B: 2,760 Class C: 1,827 Class D: 727

Current Private points: Class A: 3,632,400, Class B: 23,160,952, Class C: 10,466,765, Class D: 7,067,567

Day 3:

"Horikita." What does she want? "Horikita." Leave me alone. "Horikita I know you can hear me." Please can I be left alone? "Argh! Wake up!"

"What do you want Kushida-san?!" I snapped, staring down the angry Kushida.

"What's going on between you and Yuuichi, what kind of plan does he have for you?" Why does she care?

"It's none of your business." I retorted.

"Well, it is since I'm his... right-hand man." That's a lie, that would be Kiyotaka and even the left-hand man position would go to Koenji.

"That's a lie. Tell me why you really want to know."

"You're a nuance to me, I want to get you expelled, but I can't because he has things planned for you. So tell me, what are they?" How bold, maybe I should tell her.

"He wants to see me catch up to my brother and eventually take over the class," I answered, making her laugh.

"Your brother is practically unreachable for someone like you, give up you dumb bitch." At this comment, my eye twitched.

"What did you just say to me?" I asked while walking over to her.

"I said you should give up and that you're a dumb bitch, is there a problem? Trying to aim for a goal so unachievable is pathetic, so you should give up." That's it, that's my last straw.

"How about I give you something to really hate me for?" I growled, throwing a punch at her only for it to be stopped by the sound of our door opening.

"Hey, guys I'm back!"

"Oh hey, Kayano-chan." The witch waved, putting on her usual voice.

"Hi, do you guys wanna get some breakfast?" I thought her morning swims were longer, but I guess she wasn't feeling it today. Well, Kushida is lucky, if she were any later, I would've broken her face.

"Yeah, sure!" Kushida agreed.

"You coming Horikita-san?"

"Yeah, sure." I agreed, washing my face and brushing my teeth before leaving.

(4.2)

(Yuuichi Pov)

"Suzune, have you spoken to Yamamura-san yet?"

"Yes, I have, how much do you want us to gamble?" For a moment he sat there and pondered on it. After thinking about it, he gave me the numbers.

"150 class points and 1,000,000 private points."

"Okay, I'm up for that. I was expecting lower though." He shook his head in response.

"Nope, I trust you so I'm being a little more frivolous for this. Anyway, what are you guys making?"

"We're baking a cake."

"CAKE? I WANT SOME!" He exclaimed like a child.

"Shush, keep the noise down." I glared at him, causing him to stop.

"Okay okay, chill." Currently, we are waiting for Chabashira-Sensei to give us the green light. "Hey, Suzune, what would you do if you found out the man you were in love with was a murderer?" What's with this question?