Vol 4 Chapter 6: Class A's Ascension

Class Points: Class B: 1,760 Class A: 305 Class C: 1,327 Class D: 1,702

Private points: Class B: 23,142,812, Class A: 2,600,783, Class D: 8,950,567 Class C: 9,532,702

Classes D and A have withdrawn from the exam.

Day 5:

"I was so worried for you yesterday." My violet-haired girlfriend sighed while wrapping her arm around my neck from behind to bring herself closer to me.

"I won though, so that's all that matters," I smirked, turning around to face her.

"We only have two more days on the ship." She smiled. "And you know what that means right?"

"I don't know you tell me?" I responded before I dragged her onto my bed.

"It means we can have our naughty time soon." She giggled while mounting me.

"Ah right, that makes sense. It's the day you'll become paralysed."

"Whatever, we'll see about that." She retired bedding leaning down to stare directly into my eyes and then kissing me.

(6.2)

(Ichinose Honami POV)

"Shiho, I think I understood what Kiyotaka was hinting toward the other day about Yuuichi." I thought out loud as I rested my chin on my pillow.

"What is it?"

"When you guys left Yuuichi... he had a little argument with Ryuenn and it was kinda scary." Shifting my head on my pillow to face Shiho, I placed the side of my head onto the pillow to look at my friend's face.

"Scary huh... well even if he's the boogie monster I doubt I'll stop myself from liking him. My foreign cousin once said, 'Unless their evil intentions are targeted towards you, always love that person no matter what'." At her sudden mention of love, I began to giggle.

Realising why I was laughing, Shiho covered her face. "Did you just say love~, look who's in love now?"

"Stop, shush, shut it." She's lucky Amikura wasn't present or she would've made this way worse.

"It's fine, I said I was in love with Kiyotaka at first sight." I joked.

"Yeah, but that's different." She sighed, removing her hands from her face.

"It's not any different trust me. Anyway, if you want to snag him up you're going to have to confess soon."

"What if he says no though?"

Looking at my best friend for a moment, I sighed. "Going in with that mentality will never get you anywhere Shiho, just ask him out. Come on, you should know this." Was that me or did Kiyotaka just know?

"Okay, but can I wait a little bit longer?" What's she so scared of?

Huffing I got out of bed and sat next to her. "Listen, Kiyotaka told me not to tell you, but Yuuichi and Kushida are close. Like closer than you and him. I'm telling you now Shiho, if you don't get him now she probably will." I revealed making her sigh.

"Kushida has a no-relationship rule, doesn't she? I bet they're just really close friends and if she beats me then so be it. If he likes me he'll say no to her."