Chapter 1

This is my first fanfiction. I'm sorry if I accidentally make the characters out of character.

(Y/N) = Your name
(G/N) = Guardian's Name
(F/C)  = Favorite Color
(F/B)  = Favorite Book
(H/C) = Hair Color
(E/C) = Eye Color
(H/L) = Hair Length

Storytime!

"Sweetie, come down here!" (G/N) called out to you from downstairs.

With a sigh, you lifted your (F/C) bedsheets off and went downstairs to your guardian.

They were waiting for you at the bottom of the stairs with their hands on their hips.

"What did you need, (G/N)?" you asked after taking the final step down the stairs.

"(Y/N), we have a new neighbor; she lives next door to us. You know where Charlie Swan lives. His daughter is moving in with him, and she looks about your age." (G/N) straightens up and walks over to the window as if to check their facts.

"What about her?" You ask as you walk over to where they were to take a look yourself.

In the front yard of the Swan's household was the same dark-haired man you knew as Charlie and a new girl that was rather pale and thin.

You were always confident that nothing could hide from (G/N). They were always watching whatever happened in the neighborhood on the porch or talking to the neighbors, trying to find out about the latest gossip.

They were glued to the window when they heard that Charlie's daughter was moving in from Arizona.

You suppose today was the day that madness will finally ensue. They turned to you with a smile on their face. "You will go over there and greet our new neighbor."

"What? Why do I have to do that?" You groaned and pouted.

"Because, (Y/N), all you do is stay in your room all the time. And you need to make friends for a change! So you will go out there and show that girl that we are nice people!" They grabbed you by the arm and pulled you to the front door.

"Alright, alright. I will go over there." You sighed in defeat.

(G/N) did a small cheer of victory and opened the front door. "Good, now don't return until you have made a friend!"

"Will do, (G/N)!" You waved at them before closing the front door and walking down the four steps of your relatively small front porch.

You shoved your hands in your pockets and trudged your way over to their house. You quickly practiced your fake smile before making it entirely there.

"Hello, I'm (Y/N),  your neighbor to your left. What's your name?" You gestured to your house and gave a quick fake smile to the dark-haired teen.

"Oh, yeah, I'm Bella Swan. Nice to meet you." She responded before turning to the open car to grab a box of her belongings.

You bit the side of your cheek. 'That was a quick interaction. I can't turn around and go back home yet.'

"Could I help you unpack?"

She opened her mouth to respond, but Charlie beat her to the punch and responded, "Sure, the more, the merrier."