Chapter 10: Last Night

A/N~ Chapters 10-19 were all released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

-------------------------

Annabeth's pov

I hear a loud knock on my door that wakes me up. I rub my eyes when I open the door. "What?" I say not seeing clearly who it is. "Good morning too you to Anna" Luciano says I groan going back into my room. He follows behind me laying on my bed.

"Do you need a ride today or is Zeno taking you?" He asks while I wash my face. I put on my uniform in the closet grabbing my shoes from the corner. "Zeno's going to take me. Were supposed to go out after too" I brush my hair putting it in a ponytail.

A little bit of blonde is showing I have to do a touch up soon. "Do you need me to send any money to your card?" I grab the bag I have pre-rolled and show it to him. "I have money on my card but i'll call you if anything" He nods, scrolling through his phone.

Zeno sends me a message that he's downstairs with Sofia. I take my bag to go to the kitchen with Luciano.

"Anna eat something" Dad says when I go in grabbing water. "I'm not hungry" I tell him, getting ready to leave the kitchen. He grabs my arm stopping me from leaving. He looks at me with sad eyes taking a deep breath.

"Annabeth, you need to eat when was the last time you ate?"

"Last night"

"When last night"

"Before Alessio came home" He sighs, shaking his head not saying anything. I don't know if he believes me or not but he let's me go not after giving me $50 in cash. "Dad I have money on my card I don't need the cash" I give it back to him he just shakes his head giving me a hug.

"I love you Anna"

"I love you more dad"

Zeno texts me that he's outside waiting. I take my bag seeing him in the car with Sofia sitting in the back seat. Going into the passenger's seat he drives off lowering down the music. "Are we leaving after school or when?" I ask putting down the window. "Most likely halfway during 6th period. Are you alright with skipping Sofia?" Zeno asks

"I'm down for whatever, we have that class together anyways so whenever we're leaving you guys just let me know" Me and Zeno look at each other nodding. "Yeah I love you already Sofia" I tell her she laughs blowing me a kiss. We make it to school and we get out of the car walking inside. Zeno's lockers are next to mine so Sofia just follows us. Her locker is in the next hall she'll probably get it moved.

First period is tech and neither of them have that class. I put my headphones on playing The 1975 going into the classroom. Sitting in my seat I take out my laptop trying to finish my essays for college. I also need to pick which song I'm doing for juilliard.

My audition is coming up and I'm nervous. I have talked to them since I was a freshman and they've shown great interest but they could have done the same for anyone else. There are 5 parts and it all happens in one day it's almost telling you that you got in without saying you did. After each part they do cuts and if you get called back then you keep advancing until the final.

The first is ballet then from there it goes to modern then from morden it's any choice in solo then if we make it past that it's the coaching session lastly the interview. They only have 186 spots a year and take 24 dancers half male half female.

I won't find out till April if I got in but my admissions process is online by december 1st and in person auditions are in January. Just thinking about it my heart starts to race. I've done many summer intensives. I train over 20 hours a week. I've done what I can for this audition date.