4th Book Announcement

Hey guys so If you saw my live you could see that today I am releasing the name, cover and a excerpt from the 4th book. 

I can't believe Morelli's princess is ending but I am so excited for this book. I don't have a release date yet but hopefully soon. 

Crossing fingers on the One Year anniversary of Lucky. 

I love this book so much and I can't wait for you to read it!!! 

Without further a do I present to you 'Annabeth's Return'

Book 4 in the Morelli Series

"I love you more than words on pages" He smiles at me pressing a kiss to my lips. "I love you more than ink on dead trees." He wipes the tears that fall from my face. He holds my hand but slowly I feel him letting go.

It's been 4 years since Annabeth has seen Valentino. She returns back to Sicily with no intention of seeing him either. They bump heads and a rush of emotion comes to them. Valentino is now with Brielle, Annabeth has another lover close by. There feelings for each other are strong but are they strong enough for them to get rekindle what they once had? 

Are you excited?!!!!

Now I love you guys so much here's a little excerpt 

-------

Annabeth's pov

The sound of the front door slamming made me jump, grabbing my throwing knives hard. I'll free hand it if I have too. I slowly walk to where the door is, seeing Valentino frustrated looking for me. "You scared the living shit out of me. Don't fucking do that" I yell at him putting my knives down.

"Why weren't you there tonight?" He angrily says, making me roll my eyes. "I didn't feel like going out plus didn't you give Brielle another chance" I huff crossing my arms

"I just needed to fuck I told her we're over with. Why would you fucking care anyways I poor my heart out to you and you avoid me" he yells angry about these past two weeks.

How does someone recover from telling their ex they're in love with them still when he just got cheated on. He says he only remembers crying and saying she cheated on him with nothing else. He doesn't remember I told him I loved him. He was too drunk. "You could have came to me"

"So you could run off for another 4 years." The pain in my heart returns full of locked emotions. "Stop fucking using that against me" I snap feeling tears prick in the corner of my eyes. I turn my heels going upstairs. I hear him following behind me.

"Anna I don't know what the fuck you want. You're the one who went to New York, not me. You left me here and went to be happy without me " Valentino tugs his hair out of frustration.

"New York has nothing to do with us. I told you the minute you asked me to stay or come back I would. You never fucking went to even see me you were filling your sheets with different people" I spit out in disgust not even wanting to look at him.

"You never came back either"

"Yes I fucking did" 

-----

Yes yes I know you guys love me <3 

The epilogue will be posted August 9th 

Bonus Chapter will be up on Friday 

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919