Chapter 21: Christmas Eve

A/N~ Chapters 20-29 were all released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

-------------------------

Annabeth's pov

Val zips up the back of my costume and I let out a deep breath. "Thank you Val I was already freaking out" I tell him he smiles pressing a kiss on my lips. "Anything for you bellissima now go blow their minds away" He smiles walking me to behind the curtains.

Our group performance is a section from the nutcracker. We have performed it before but now we are seniors and it is a lot cleaner. The music starts and I count the steps in my head. Noah lifts me up. I end on my toes moving around the stage to the other side.

The music stops and we all get off of stage rushing to the dressing rooms to change. Val unties the back for me. I step out of it and he puts it in the protective bag. I take out the other one stepping into it. Val holds my waist tying the back corset for me. He ties the bow pressing a kiss to my cheek.

I go to the side of the stage Zeno gets his Violin out of the case prepping the strings. Zeno looks at me nodding. I nod back and he places the Violin on his shoulder starting to play. The sound of Carol of Bells plays I go on the stage matching to the music. Thankfully these are new pointe shoes and not dead ones.

I start to turn as we get into the chorus. I hope my bun doesn't come loose, it's already tight enough. I keep talking to myself mentally to take deep breaths and point my toes. This costume is tight. Is Val trying to kill me? Zeno plays the last chord. I end it hearing people clapping. Me and Zeno bow, getting off the stage.

Once we get off stage the music production goes on introducing themselves. I go into my dressing room changing out of my clothes putting on sweatpants and one of Val's hoodies. Sofia moves down letting me sit in the aisle.

Zeno had already played in front of everyone when he played Violin for me and Val wasn't performing so we were sitting here for another hour doing nothing.

Valentino goes on the stage Sofia hits my arm smiling at me. "I wasn't supposed to perform tonight but tomorrow is christmas eve and I want to dedicate this to a very special girl who's sitting in the audience tonight" He smiles looking into my eyes.

The melody starts playing and my jaw drops hearing the sound of 'Christmas Eve' By Justin Bieber starting to play.

"I think that i'm in love this christmas" He sings I feel tears coming to my eyes. Val hasn't sang in front of anyone in two years. Now he's doing like he never stopped.

"Whoever this girl is, she must be special because Val doesn't just go up on stage and sing anymore. He must really love her" Alessio says as I look at Rico he smiles hugging me tightly. I rest my head on his shoulder hearing Val's beautiful voice. "Yeah he must love her a lot" I move my feet from the aisle. I took this seat because it's easier for me to go backstage.

"Together on this christmas eve" Val steps away from the mic smiling at me. "More than ink on pages" He says I mouth to him more than words on dead trees.

The music teacher comes out with a smile on her face having everyone in the program stand behind her."Alright so the music program decided to do things differently this year. We'd like to thank the dancers for giving us the opportunity to be your set list for this recital. It means a lot to us. So we like to dedicate these flowers to each one of you" The music teacher says all the music students come out holding flowers.

Zeno hands me one and I stand up hugging him tightly. They all go back on stage having more flowers behind them. "A lot of work goes into these performances and we are extremely thankful for you all coming out to see them along with the dancers who work hard. On that note there are 10 people here ready to show the Christmas spirit and give back" Zeno is the fifth person and Val is the last person.

They each talk holding three separate boquetes of flowers. When it comes to Zeno he only has two.

"I'd like to give back to my two best friends Sofia and Annabeth. You both are like sisters to me and without you guys I wouldn't be alive right now so these are for you" Zeno comes off the stage giving one to me then Sofia.

He smiles at us going backstage. Fuck I still have all my stuff backstage. More and more people go until it's Val's turn.

"I'd like to start this off by saying these three people besides my dad have impacted my life heavily since my mom passed away. I'd like to give these two to Athena and Mia. You both stepped up after my mom passed and made sure you were always there for me whenever. You both made sure no matter what was going on that I was okay and I appreciate you both for showing me the love my mom wanted to give me.

This last one goes to my beautiful girlfriend who I won't shout at her out. She doesn't like the spotlight but she's been the light of my life. She is the reason I had the courage to come to this stage and perform tonight. So yeah Um thank you" he puts the mic down walking down the stage stairs giving one to mom and aunt Mia. They hug him tightly, thanking him.

The music teacher thanks everyone for coming out and I go backstage into my dressing room. Val comes inside, closing the door handing me the flowers. "Thank you my love" He smiles, pressing a kiss on my lips. I set them down going into his arms loving to feel his arms wrapped around me.

He tightens his grip around me. I feel safe in his arms. "Come one we'll lay down when we bring you home" I take my bag holding the flowers in another hand. We go outside and he stops by his locker. His hand goes around me pulling me closer to him.

"Your brothers think your fake they keep bugging me to meet you"

"Can they see me right now?"

"No they can't see your face they can tell that your in my arms"

"Fuck I left my phone in there I'll be back" I place a kiss on his lips turning my head going back to my dressing room.

I take my phone making sure I have everything this time.

Valentinos pov

"Holy shit where did she go. Damn Val, we thought you were lying until we saw you kiss her. We couldn't get a good look though" Alessio says I shake my head running my hands through my hair. "Why don't you invite her around the house?" Achilles I asked.

"If it was up to me I would show her off but she is nervous for peoples reaction so i'm fine with keeping it private. I kind of like it like that. There's no drama." I tell them Anna comes from backstage and we all start walking to the many cars. "Plus you all know her so it'll happen when she's ready" I get into my car putting my phone on the consul.

Nicola and Gino sit in the back while Alessio sits in the front with me. I see Anna going into Gios car. I blow her a kiss seeing her face blush.

I love her more than anything

---------------

Hey guys

I'm gonna cry this is too cute

Q/A~How do you think he brothers are going to react?

1348 words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Annabethmorelli

Valentinoxmarino

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3