Chapter 24: Can We Have Sex?

A/N~ Chapters 20-29 were all released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

-------------------------

Valentino's pov

The bed is empty when I wake up. I grab my phone seeing it's 10:30 in the morning. It's also the day of Anna's audition. She texted me at 7:30 that she left to start heading that way. I wish she would have woken me up. I would have taken her or at least wished her good luck.

Going into the bathroom I wash my face taking a quick shower. I wrap the towel around my waist texting Anna good luck and that I love her. I put on a pair of black jeans with a white t-shirt. Placing my rings on my fingers I grab my phone heading downstairs.

"Look who's awake" Alessio says with a plate full of food. I brush it off sitting next to him on the island eating the plate of food left for me. I think I am going to take her back to mom's old escape. She loved it there and I love just watching her.

We can have the vinyl's playing while she reads, then I can make love to her all night long. It'll be perfect just like her. I love it when I hold her or lay on her stomach while she runs her hand through my hair reading a book. She makes my heart race and I want to keep her until the day I die.

"Fuck you have to get your ears cleaned. You heard nothing I said" Nicola hits my shoulder snapping me out of my thoughts. "Sorry man I was texting my girl" Alessio smirks at me without saying anything. I'm not going to say anything about it either. He doesn't need to know that I am with Anna.

He will flip out. He'll find out when Anna is ready to tell people. Until that day comes to everyone she will be my girl.

Annabeth's pov

The audition went great with juilliard. I made it all the way to the last round and they said they will let me know. I asked for my decision to come through the mail and they noted it. I get out the shower drying myself going into the closet.

I put on a royal blue dress with gold heels to match it. I run conditioner through my hair scrunching it with a towel letting my curls finally be through. The blonde is growing through fast but I haven't dyed it again. I might but I'm not sure yet.

Going downstairs everyone is there waiting watching me come down. "The princess is done can we fucking leave now?" Alessio says annoyed I flip him off he rolls his eyes huffing. The club is right downstairs. All we have to do is leave the hotel and go next door.

"You look beautiful" Val says I smile at him, staying a little bit behind everyone else with him. As soon nas we enter the club we are bombarded with drinks after drinks.

Between Rico and Gio I have idea how many I've had.

"What's going on the dance floor?" Luciano says trying to look at all the people getting it a circle cheering someone on. The sound of DJ Got Us Falling In Love from Usher plays Alessio standing up holding an almost empty bottle. "Fuck I love this song but I am pretty sure I can't see straight or the club is going upside down." He says almost falling on his ass.

I laugh while drinking the liquor from my cup "keep it cool" Santo says, taking the bottle from him. Valentino sits next to me putting his hand on the small of my back. "What's the name of this club?" Achilles asks out loud sitting across from us.

"I can't remember but it's alright just track the location" I tell him Giovanni and Rico come holding shot each handing me a double. I take it before they grab my hand taking me to the dance floor. "Let's fucking get wasted" Rico says Gio get's a bottle passing it back and forth between us.

My body submits to the liquor in my system letting that lead the night. I feel Val's eyes watching me. I smirk telling him to come. He shakes his head no but I continue to dance. His eyes stare deeper into mine. I turn around facing all the people piled on top of one another merging in with them.

A pair of hands go around my waist. I turn seeing Val holding me leading me to the entrance of a club. "You are drunk and need to sleep" He takes my hand and the fresh air hits my face. "But I don't want to leave baby if I leave can we have sex?" I see a small blush come to his face.

He doesn't say anything, he just takes my hand bringing me upstairs when the elevator dings. He lifts me in his arms, opening the door to my room, laying me down. He takes off my shoes and unzips the back of my dress. He takes one of his shirts putting it on me placing a kiss on my forehead. "Sleep bellisima I'm not going anywhere" I smile burying my head in the crook of his neck falling into a nice sleep.

---------------

Hey guys

Val taking care of Anna is so cute

I love them

Q/A~ Are you ready for someone to die?

923 words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Annabethmorelli

Valentinoxmarino

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3