Chapter 34: I Can't Do It Anymore

A/N~ Chapters 30-39 were all released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

-------------------------

Annabeth's pov

Alumni day is the time of the year where old students come for the day or week no matter how long ago they graduated. Most of the student's parents show up as they go from class to class talking.

I don't know how Dads came since he never went to our school but he figured it out I guess. "I did not miss this piece of shit" Luciano says looking at the school from the parking lot. "I don't either" Gio agree with him as I put my bookbag inside.

"I'll see you all when I do" I tell them going to see Valentino get out the car with his dad. He shots me a smile and I feel a blush coming to my face. Alessio puts his arm around Adía and Achilles walks off the Gino.

Sighing I walk into math sitting at the window taking out my laptop for notes. "Good morning class today we won't be doing the regular math work instead we'll hear what some alumni have to say" I see Luciano come in with uncle Enzo and uncle Leo.

I feel someone sitting next to me looking at it was Val. Luciano looks at me and then there Gino, Ezio, Nicola and the twins are sitting putting a confused face.

Uncle Leo and Enzo seem to notice looking at me for an answer. I turn away from me, turning my attention to my phone, connecting my headphones to it, putting on music, clearing my mind.

I stare out the window breathing the fresh air not paying attention to anyone. 'Cigarette Daydreams' by Cage the Elephant starts to play and I can't help but hum the words.

'Cigarettes daydreams you were only 17 so sweet with a mean streak nearly brought me to my knees'

The music suddenly comes to a stop and I see the teacher has my phone in his hand making him the culprit. Why the fuck did he touch my phone. "Annabeth, can you say at least one thing they told the class in the last 20 minutes?" He angrily says as I roll my eyes.

Im not in the fucking mood for this. "No I can't now please you have my phone do me a favor and press play thanks' ' I tell him as anger rages through his body.

"I've had enough of this behavior from you reporting to the office immediately" He yells, making me laugh in his face. I couldn't help it look so funny.

He calls for a security guard as Val looks at me laughing. "Shut it" I playfully hit his shoulder and he shot me a bright smile. "Come on Annabeth you know the drill '' One of the security guards comes to the classroom as I pick up my bag walking out.

"Thank you have a a good fucking day" I grab my phone from his hand as Val starts laughing out loud. "You to Valentino" Mr.Grumpy says as Vals face falls.

"What the fuck did I do?" He questions standing up pushing his desk. "Don't make this hard Valentino and just come. '' The security guard says before Vals mumbles curses under his breath walking out of the classroom.

We start to stupid walk to the office passing people giving us weird looks. Stop fucking staring weirdos never seen children a school?

I take of the blazer holding it in my hand trying to loosen the stupid tie were forced to wear. "Sit there the principal will be with you in a few minutes" He tells us as we sit in the middle of a boring ass office watching the clock.

"Bellissima no one looking at us say we sneak out and go to the music room?" Val looks at me with a devious grin. I mean why the fuck not? "Let's go" I tell him as he holds my hand as we walk out of the office undetected.