Chapter 51:Marcello Cotti

A/N~ Chapters 50-59 were all released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

-------------------------

Annabeth's pov

"Anna, it's time to wake up. I made breakfast," Mom says, rubbing my back. I turn to my side, squinting my eyes open looking at her. "It feels good outside so we're going to eat by the pool. Your aunt came a few minutes ago" I nod sitting up rubbing my eyes yawning.

I get up going to the bathroom washing my face putting my curly mop in a bun. Strands come out but I have no care to fix it. I go downstairs to the dogs following behind me wanting to get pet. I sit in between Gio and Rico who hug me tightly. A plate of food get's put in front of me with orange juice. "Thank you mom" I tell her she smiles nodding.

These waffles are really good. The strawberries make them even better. "Lucky, Athenas there is a boy wanting to speak with you guys" Jimmy says coming outside. "What's his name?" Dad asked, sipping his coffee.

"Marcello Cotti"

I knock the glass of orange juice down by accident feeling my face heat up. I grab the napkins and start to clean it when Mom and Dad go inside. I follow behind them hiding behind the wall. I peek my head out seeing Marcello standing there with flowers as they approach him.

"Good morning I know you don't know me but I am Marcello Cotti. You have worked with my parents before. I'm not here to bargain you with anything they've had. I am about to move away anwaywas. Recently I was in rehab with your daughter and she changed everything for me. I've never met someone so selfless in my life. She not only helped me get better physically but mentally. She helped me become a better person without even realizing it. You did a great job raising her. I have so much love for your daughter. I'd do anything for her but like I said earlier I'm moving away in a few days. I promised her I'd take her out before I move away and I want to keep that promise to her. I am here to ask you both if I could take Annabeth on a date tonight."

My heart starts racing Marcello see's me in the corner of his eye, a small smile coming to his face. "We both have worked with your parents Marcello. Tell me what do you expect of Anna tonight?" Dad says I mentally groan. Mom hit's his shoulder. "My only intention with your daughter is to take her out to dinner and return her home. I'm not expecting anything else. These are for her regardless of your answer" He holds out Lavenders with Hardy geraniums and white roses.

A smile comes to my face seeing them. I only told him once what were my favorite flowers I didn't think he'd remember. "Yes Marcello you can take Anna out tonight" Mom says but dad just looks at him. "Thank you Mrs. Morelli"

"Please call me Athena Mrs.Morelli makes me sound old"

Marcello looks back at dad who sighs "I like you Marcello you have a lot more balls than other people. Have her back before midnight" A big smile comes to his face. "Thank you Mr.Morelli"

"Like Athena said, that makes me sound old, just call me Lucky. Now why are you standing there, aren't you going to ask her yourself?" My eyes widen and I rush back outside sitting in between Gio and Rico. "What's wrong with you?" Rico says with a mouthful of waffles. I don't say anything, I just eat my strawberries.

Mom comes out with Dad, they look at me "Someone's here to ask you something Anna" Dad says Marcello comes outside. I feel my cheeks heating up. I get up from the table going to Marcello who just smiles at me. I grab his hand, taking him away from the table to a more private part of the backyard.

At the garden you can't see the table just because the backyard is huge. "Well good morning to you princess" He hands me the flower and I smile, placing a kiss on his soft lips. "Good morning Marcello, thank you for the flowers" His hand goes to my waist pulling me closer to him.