Chapter 17: Lucentio

A/N~ Chapters 10-19 were all released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

-------------------------

Annabeth's pov

The sun wakes me up. I groan , getting the control, having the curtains shut. I sit up checking my phone seeing Sofia texting me that she's here. Gio also texted me but I'll answer him later. I go into the bathroom washing my face.

I put my hair back going downstairs seeing Lucentio running around and Santo trying to get him. "Come here little man" I picked him up and he smiled and hugged me tightly. "Hey Aunt Anna" I took him with me to the dining room "Hey Lucentio what are you up too?" He rested his head on my shoulder, holding me tightly.

"I just want to be with you" A small smile comes to my face. He starts to fall asleep on my shoulder. I leave him there. Val sits next to me while Sofia sits in front of me. Val's hand goes to my back and he has a smile on his face talking to Gino. "Anna I texted you and you didn't respond" Gio says coming in with Rico.

I look at him and he puts his hand on his hips. I just laugh at him. "You look like a dad right now" He groans sitting on my empty song. We all make conversation while eating. "I have your things" Val says I nod. I forgot he had them. I hope he didn't read any of it, I mean I wouldn't mind it but there are somethings that are harder to let people see.

Shit when I showed Gio and Rico they both cried.

"Uncle Achilles, why are you holding Sofia's hand?" Giorgio asks, taking a bite out of his eggs. "Giorgio she's my girlfriend" His jaw drops and he just looks at me

"You're going to let this happen if he was my brother he would have been dead" I laugh shaking my head at the ten year old "well it's a good thing he's your uncle then" Santo laughs taking Lucentio from me to put him down in one of the rooms.

Finishing my food I put my plate in the sink and washed it before going upstairs. I walk down the hall feeling someone grab my arm. I turn seeing his emerald green eyes looking into mine. My heart starts to pound out of my chest. I feel weak at the knees just being in front of him. "Here you are my love" Val hands me my book and journal, his hand stays on top of mine.

"Thank you Val" I manage to say his hand goes on my waist pulling me closer to him. "I made a promise to you when we were 14. I do not intend to break any of my promises to you" His thumb rubs my back up and down. I feel goosebumps starting to appear on my skin. My breath shortens his lips fawn across mine. "Val please do not lie to me" He smiles at placing a small kiss on my lips.

"How about this Bellissima, it'll be just me and you tonight. I want to pick you up and take you out to dinner"

"Val you know what everyone would say"

"So they don't have to know it's me. I'll have my driver take us and I'll stay in the car. No one will know but us and who you want to know."

"Are you sure you want to?"

"Of course my love tonight at 8 i'll pick you up"

"Alright Val me and you tonight at 8."

"See you then my love"

I place a kiss on his soft lips walking back to my room.

Happiness is coming soon I did it

---------------

Hey guys

AHHHHHH they are going out

Q/A~Do you want smut?

653 words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Annabethmorelli

Valentinoxmarino

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3