Chapter 43: You'll Always Be My Little Girl

A/N~ Chapters 40-49 were all released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

-------------------------

7 years ago

Annabeth's pov

After a few days my foot is still broken, dad still won't talk to me, and everything is still horrible. "Anna, are you hungry? Giovanni asks, coming into the living room. "Are you offering to make me food?" He nods.

I grab my crushes following him into the kitchen. He helps me sit down on the island stool grabbing a bunch of things to start cooking. "Giovanni is cooking for us, amazing life is good" Alessio comes in with Luciano and Gabriele. "It's not for you it's for Anna" Alessio huffs grabbing a soda out the fridge sitting two seats down from me.

Gio puts a plate of food in front of me. I thank him starting to eat it. "How's your foot?" Gabriele asks, putting his phone down. "It's alright I guess" He smiles, starting to talk to Luciano about something. When I finish eating Gio takes the plate helping me go upstairs.

"Gio you don't have to take care of me" I tell him he rolls his eyes laying next to me turning on the tv. "Shut up Anna, I want to spend time with my sister." I turned on the A/C because it got really hot.

After a few hours I convinced Gio to spend time with Rico and his friends. He gave in after 4 hours of me telling him to go. Mom came and checked on me bringing me dinner. I told her I was good and she smiled while giving me a new book.

Aunt Mia comes into the room telling me that she has a surprise for me. She helps me put on the same dress I had on the night of the school dance. She fixes my hair telling me how beautiful I look.

"Come on Anna someones waiting for you outside" Aunt Mia says, fixing the bottom of my dress. "Alright I guess" She tells me to cheer up. She helps me downstairs. I walk on my boot. It's gotten easier but I make sure not to walk on it for too long.

I hate this stupid cast. "Alright close your eyes Anna" I do hold her hand letting her lead me. The cool air hits my skin. I know we're outside. "Keep your eyes close, he'll come get you" I nod, taking a deep breath. I feel someone grab my hand taking me somewhere. I trust aunt Mia she wouldn't put me in danger.

"Open your eyes Anna" Dad's voice says I open them he bends down to my height looking at me. He wears a suit in the backyard decorated with music playing in the background. "What are you doing?" I ask him

"I believe I owe you A dance. I know your foot is messed up but we can still dance." A smile comes to my face. He stands up bringing me to the middle of the backyard. A familiar song from the 1975 plays ''I couldn't be more in love by the 1975 plays I hold his hands trying to gain balance.

He carefully dances with me as songs continue to play. "I'm sorry Anna" He tells me with sincerity in his eyes. "I want to give you something" He helps me walk over to the table outside.

I sit down and he places a heavy box in front of me. I carefully opened it "I never forgot about you and I definitely never stopped loving you. Every time I went away I still brought you a vinyl or a book. Upstairs I brought you a new record player. It's been sitting there for months but I never found the Time to give it to you. Anna it breaks my heart knowing you think I don't love you. I love you more than you know. If you could go into my heart for a second you will see how much I love you. You'll always be my little girl, you're my own only daughter and you're the only girl here. It's even better than your daughter. I'm proud to say you are my daughter.

I feel horrible that I forgot about your dance and your competition. Seeing you cry made me want to die. I never want to see you cry or hurt, especially because of me. See right I don't want to see you crying"

Dad wipes my face from the tears that fell from my face. "I'm not crying because I'm sad. I'm crying like what is it called? Oh happy tears. That made me happy"

"Im glad it made you happy Anna"

"I love you so much dad"

"I love you so much more Annabeth" I hug him tightly he returns it. The back door opens and we both turn our heads "I told you Luciano give me my money bitch" Gabriele's voice booms out.

Me and dad laugh while Luciano hands Gabriele money. "Come let's go inside we can set up your new record player" I take my crutches trying to hop around. Dad looks at me shaking his head.

He lifts me up holding my crutches with his other hand. He fixes my dress so you can't look under it. I rest my head on his shoulder as we go upstairs. When we get to my room he takes out pajamas for me to change into telling me he'll go into his to get the record player.

The hardest is putting on my shorts but I managed to. Dad comes in holding a box in. "Alright Anna so these are new records and this is the player. We'll do the player first. He unhooks my old one by putting it to the side. He set's the new one up telling me to pick my favorite record. I take the one Gio got custom made for me giving it to him.

It has all my favorite songs on it.

The songs start to play out. I grab one of my books laying next to dad on my bed. He holds me tightly as we both hear music reading our books. Maybe people do just have bad days or their period like Gio says.

Third person pov

"Mom, have you seen dad?" Luciano asks, looking around for his father. "No I haven't, I've been looking for him and Gio's been looking for Anna" The three of them search looking for the two people who haven't left the house.

The last place they didn't check was her room. Athena opens the door seeing her husband pass out hugging their sleeping daughter. Both of their books fallen off the bed as they sleep peacefully with the sound of music playing behind them.

Luciano stops the record from spinning, putting it back in its case. Giovanni picks up Anna's books knowing she hates to have them messed up. Athena looks at them with a smile on her facing knowing everything is going to be alright now.

"Come on boys we'll let them sleep a little longer"

---------------

Hey guys

Next chapters are flashbacks

Q/A~Are you ready for the book to end?

1136 words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Annabethmorelli

Valentinoxmarino

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3