Chapter 48: No We Aren't Princess

A/N~ Chapters 40-49 were all released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

-------------------------

2 ½ years ago

Annabeth's pov

I hear mom and dad talking with uncle Enzo and aunt Bianca in the kitchen about rehab. "Athena it's been a week she shows no signs of getting better. She's dropped over 20 pounds in a week. It's for her to get better not because you don't care" I sit outside of the kitchen hearing what they're arguing about. "She can just stay here, we'll give her the help she needs," Mom says in a voice of frustration.

"Athena We've tried I don't know what happened this past week that made it worse but it's a big drop" The room goes quiet "One week and if In a week she continues to drop then we'll take her" Her voice cracks I hear them start standing up I run up to my room.

Blue follows behind me jumping on my bed licking my face. "Blue not right now" He puts his ears back laying down looking at me with a sad emotion. "Fine, come here!" He got happy, jumping on the bed trying to play around.

A soft knock comes to the door and mom walks in with a painful expression. She sits on the edge of my bed. I put my head down, not looking up at her. "I know you heard the conversation in the kitchen," she says, holding my hand. "I'm sorry" I pick at the skin on my fingers mom stops me.

"Don't be you were going to hear it eventually. Anna tells me what's wrong" I close my eyes, shaking my head no. Anytime I open to someone they promise they wont hurt me but end up doing it. "Anna, I can't help you without knowing what's wrong. Is it something I did? Your dad? Your brothers?" I shake my head no she makes me look at her

"I don't know every time something goes good it gets ruined. These thoughts in my head are just telling me to stop, or that if I keep eating I'll get too big, if I don't cut I won't feel anything. I want it to stop but it wont" Tears stain my face Mom pulls me into a hug I cry on her shoulder.

"Anna just kept talking to us. Let us know how to help you. I don't want to send you to rehab even if it's the best choice." She lets out a few tears wiping my face. I'm trying to be a mom but I can't.

The temptation is too much, it's eating me alive. I don't know how I'm still Alive the thoughts that go on in my brain are too much. Way too much It shouldn't be there but it is. "Anna please just one week one week that's all i'm asking to prove that you are going to get better if not we have to take you." I nod wanting to try.

I'm going to try for you mom i'm going to try just for you

"Okay mom" She places a kiss on my forehead walking out of my room shutting my door. I turn to my side holding one of my many pillows tightly. Tears coming out of my eyes as if I have enough to last me a lifetime.

One week later

I didn't get better, I got worse. I tried for days and I just couldn't. The alcohol was too tempting , the blade staring at me begging to have blood on it. Giovanni came in and saw the blade on my wrist. He freaked out mom and dad ran in the room and I apparently had a breakdown.

I don't remember it, everything turned black. Mom and dad sat me down yesterday with uncle Enzo. They said they'd be taking me to rehab today. I have to be there until October. It's the end of June. This is great. I'll spend my birthday here. A great year to turn 15.

Uncle Enzo sits with me in the back while dad drives with mom in the passenger's side. It's six hours away from home. So far from everyone, maybe I will get better. It's not like I didn't try, I tried so hard. Mom hasn't said anything the whole ride.