STORY-3.2

So Moran left the party and reach the home.....
K: ye light off kyu hai
M: chalo Ander chalke dekhte hai room Mr
K: OK me torch on karta hu....

Both reach the home and suddenly all light get on....

The room is decorated very beautifully....bed is covered with roses and it is in heart shape....

Monu: SURPRISE!!!!
Karan turns to monu
K: monu ye kya hai?
M: tumhra gift and come forward to him and hold his hand And out on her stomach

Karan look at her with confused expression

Monu smiles and say: Specially agent karan shergill aapka promotion hone wlaa hai husband se daddy banne walo ho....(said with excitement)

Karan k to muh khula k khula hi rahega......

Monu(shouted): Karan!!!
K: Haan monu, kya hua?
M: aree koi response to do

Karan pick her in his arms and swirls....: yeey monu.....me papa banne wala hu and hug her tightly....

And start kissing her face....then kiss on her lips and hold her waist and pull her closer.....monu also responded.....it gets deepen by the time.....

Monu pated karan's shoulder....he understand that she is unable to breath so he broke the kiss and look at her...

K: I thought tum to mujhse baat nahi karna chahti thi na morning me kyuki me overpossessive hu tumko lekar haina?

M: Karan aisa kuch nahi hai uss waqt hum party ke liye late ho rahe the....but I love ur possessive side because it is only for me.....I love u karan

K: I love u too monami....me papa banane wala hu aur wo aneech tumhra bhai mama and laugh...

Monu too laugh: Karan tum bhi na
Karan wraps his hands around her waist and pulls her closer....and kiss her hard and they intimated....

The end

Thank you!!!

Stay tuned