Story- 13 Alpha Karan's Mate

It is again werewolf Story...!!

Note: agar kisko nahi pata hai werewolf ke baare me then check it out my story King Alpha & Normal Girl Story Part 2...I have given all the explanations in it...!!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

It is new story with different story line...!!

Here Monami is daughter of Beta Deepak mahajan in pack of Grey...

Deepak doesn't love his daughter....he really didn't care for her....

Treat her like garbage...!!

Karan Shergill: Alpha King's  Son....soon going to be King of Pack Black Moon...!!

Karan just wants his mate....he is very desperate for it.....he is finding her anywhere but didn't find her till yet...!!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Deepak: you are good for nothing monami...

Monu: par papa...Maine kuch nahi kiya hain

Deepak with anger: Shut up...tumhari wajah se hi juhi ki death hui thi.....you are unlucky for everyone and left..

Sheena(Alpha's daughter): abey oo servant khade khade muh kya dekh rahi ho? Ab to tunhare papa ne bhi keh diya hai....Saaf karo mere kapde ko....

Monu cleaned it, she had tears in her eyes....

Varun(Alpha's Son): ek baar me Alpha ban jaoga..usske baad I will fuck you hard babydoll....(eyeing monu with lustful eyes)

Sheena: yes uss din se tum ek slut hogi....waise bhi tumhara koi mate nahi hai iss duniya me...

Alpha king: Sheena, varun jaldi aao Black moon ke Alpha aaye hain...!!

Both Sheena and varun left from there....

Monami is in her room and crying hard....!!

After sometime she composed herself and goes to washroom for shower....

After half hour She comes to her room...she is only in towel...

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

She entered and someone pinned her to the nearby wall....and look into her eyes...

And shouted MINE!!! and kissed her hard in her lips...he start sucking it passionately....monu moans a little and try to push him...

But he is dominating over her.....monu patted his shoulder and he left her....and directly look into her eyes....

Monu glared him: who  are you??? And how dare u touch me??

Someone: Karan Shergill...
Alpha's Son of Black Moon...!!

Monu with angered and shouted: Alpha ke Son ho, to kuch bhi karoge.  ..

Karan(with smriked): You are My Mate....I have full rights on you...!!

Monu with shocked expression: Your mate?

Karan with wide smile: Yes only mine...and hugged her tightly....!!