King Alpha & Normal Girl Part 2

Hey guys, so this is werewolf story...

Karan is wolf and Alpha means king of his pack...he become Alpha earlier because his father is not well...

Pack means a group of members...

Dark Roars is the name of their pack..

In his pack three types of categories is divided...

1) Alpha and his Luna means King and Queen..

2) Beta and his wife: 2nd in command..

3) warriors: 3rd in command...

Beta wolf is koezi
Warrior is Sidsa

Mind Linked: it can be private or in group...just like we do voice call in phone...

But in case of werewolf they used to talk with each other through their mind link...

Mated couple can also listen what other partner  is thinking...

Monami is doctor of this pack...

Mate: means marked as his...

When a wolf marked someone it shows that the She is already taken means like in human if  we get married then women used to wear their nuptial chain and sindoor same in werewolf ..when a  boy marks a girl that means she is his....He have all rights on her and she had all rights on him..

Everyone had destined mate....

But Karan wants monu because he love her a lot...

But monu knows karan too have destined mate so she is afraid if he left her...then what will she do...

She too love him a lot...

Hope I have explained it well....because for many of you didn't understand this plot...because it is werewolf story...

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Moran broke up with each other...

Monu comes to her room and Start crying...koel noticed her and shocked to see his Condition and hugged her tightly....

Koel with concerned: what happened monu, did u have fight with Alpha...

Yes she knows about Moran....

Monu: I broke up with him(and start crying)

Koel shouted: why baby?

Monu: because he is Alpha and I am normal girl...he is having destined mate in future....

Koel: what rubbish are you talking about monu?

Monu: koel you are also mate of beta faizi right? Even though u didn't like him at first...

Koel smiles and hugged her tightly and say

"Monu, you are such a kiddo, you know na Alpha karan loves you a lot....and stop thinking about his mate...

Because now a onwards it doesn't matter much....

If anyone doesn't want his destined mate so he or she can reject him or her...

And start living life with whom they love..."

Monu is shocked to the core because she really didn't know about it...