Shy Love💕-02

Thank you for your votes and comments,

Continuing from next part:->

Next Morning, monu is waiting for karan near bus stop...

Karan reached after 2 minutes and gives her smile, he noticed she is carrying some chart papers...

When they seat in bus, monu put it in her lap and holding them with her hand...

Suddenly for next stop, driver pulls the break and monu gets disbalanced, her both hands were busy, karan immediately hold her by her waist and pull her closer towards him...

Both look at each other and had a deep eyelock, monu is Shivering due to karan's intense touch...

They spend there whole journey like this, monu is red as tomato while Karan is ignoring others gaze on them....

When there Stop comes, karan gets first and give his hand to monu, she handed them all her chart papers and get down from the bus...

They were walking together towards there class...

Karan silently keep her chartpapers on her bench, monu gives him Smile and both settle down in their respective seats...

During whole class, they were secretly glancing each other....after class over all goes to canteen, but monu was seated on her sit...

Sid: monu bro let's go na?

Monu: no you carry on...

Karan noticed this...after sid left...monu was silently sitting on her seat while holding her stomach and hissed in pain too...she was near verge of crying..

Karan understand that it is becoz of her periods....he immediately gets dark chocolate for her...

He put that on her seat and put his jacket too..

Monu gets overwhelmed seeing his care for her,

Without saying anything he understand her well...

She immediately put jacket around her waist and left a message to Sid...

Karan hold their bags while monu took chocolate with wide smile...

Both start going towards their bus stand, karan is shielding her for behind....now monu feels relax and comfortable because of his presence...

Both took their seat in the bus while Karan hold her hand gently and squeezed it..

Karan: Are you Ok?

Monu: Yeah thanku(and put her head on his shoulder)

Karan started creasing her hairs gently....

Then after 10 min, they reached and karan drop her home safely and he too left for his....

***********************

Later at night, Shergill's invited Mahajan's for there success of KS Industry...

Shergill's and Mahajan's are friends of each other's and they are neighbours too....it was just a small gathering of three families...

3rd family, Singhaniya's..

Anoop Singhaniya and Madhu Singhaniya
Had one daughter, Ianya and Son, Neil..

All families greeted with each other, Moran look at each other from the corner of eye..

Karan's PoV:->

She is looking very beautiful today...my cute little babygirl..

Monami's PoV:->

Why I always find him so hot & handsome?? Issko dekh kar mere cheeks tamatar ban jaate hain....

All were enjoying the party...Moran were sitting together as always...

Suhana: monu beta ye lo tumhari favourite ice cream, Butterscotch..

Monu excitedly take it and smiles widely: Thanku aunty..!! Suhana creases her hairs lovely..

Juhi: Suhana tumhe kaise pata monu ka fav flavour??

Suhana: Karan ne batya...wohi to lekar aaya hai specially monu ke liye...

All with teasing smile: Oh oho kya baat hai Karan..!!

Karan gets embarrassed while monu is red as tomato and she look down in shyness and start eating her ice cream...

Karan noticed this and smiles widely..

Thank you..!!

Stay tuned for next part..!!

Byyee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■