STORY-4.3

Moran are happy and waiting for baby.....next morning both are sleeping peacefully.....

Monu first woke and look at Karan......and prank gets in her mind.....

M: Karan umm utho na

K: kya hua monu....kuch chahiye?

M: Haan karan mujhe game khelni hai?

K: monu itni subah game?(with confused expression)

M: Haan please na karu baby(with puppy face expression)

K: OK batao konsi khelni hai?

M: umm Sex game khelni hai(said with childish voice and with innocent expression)

Karan look at her and frowned......

Monu while shaking karan: umm chalo na khelte hai

K: umm nahi monu hum baad me khelege...

M: nahi mujhe to abhi khelni hai.....kyu tumko dar lag raha hai kya ki tu kahi apna control na lose kar do(said with smrik)

Karan look at her shocked and say: what do u mean?

Monu: tumne kya mujhe bewakuf samjha hai Maine internet par sab dekh liya.....now u are going Mr Karan Shergill....

Karan tries to escape but monu start throwing pillow on him.....

M: youu!!! Karan bohot shoq hai na tumhe game k ab dekho......get her teddy and start hitting him....

Karan hold her arms softly and say: shant meri rani saheba.....lag jayegi.....and hug her softly....she also hug him....

Karan kiss her forehead and both got ready for the breakfast.....

Monu look at breakfast table....there is only healthy food, green vegetables, fruits and milk......she look at karan with angry expression...

Karan: kya hua monu kyu ghur rahi ho?
M: karu ye sab kya hai healthy food....I will not eat and sit another side of karan...

Karan look at her and smiles then pick her and put her in his lap....

K: monu agar ye nahi khogi to baby healthy kaise hoga.... and kiss her cheeks....

M: agar tum apne haatho se khiloge.....to khaogi....

Karan peck her lips and start feeding her.....

After 15 days.....monu got labour pain and karan rushes to hospital......doctor come and said hum maa aur baby me se kis ek ko bacha sakte hai.....we will try for both but case is critical so please tell us.....

Karan: aap monu ko bacho....

Surgery ends both are safe.....monu gives baby boy....Karan Comes to meet her....

Monu: Karan tumne baby ko kyu nahi bachne ko bola?

Karan: because I love u dam it....u are my first priority.....I love my baby too but meri first responsibility and mere pehle pyaar tum ho monu......I LOVE YOU Jaan......Will u marry me babydoll

Monu look at him and blushes: I love u too karu but kya tumri family accept karegi?

K: usski fikar tum mat karo....me hu na and peck her lips....

After 2 days.... monu got discharged and comes to karan's home....

Karan's parents are there......Karan mom as km and karan father as Kf...

Kf: finally my grandson is here... .he hug him and kiss him...

Km comes to karan and hug him and thank monami....

Karan: dad mom I wanna tell u something

Both: say beta...

Karan: me monu se pyaar karta hu....aur shaadi karna chahta hu par ye keh rahi hai aap accept nahi karoge kyuki hamra status match nahi karta....

Km comes to monu and hug him: beta shaadi ke baad to waise bhi ladki k surname badla jata hai aur wo uss ghar ki ho jati hai.....humko koi farak nahi padta tumre status se....we love our son and his happiness....

Kf: Haan wo waise bhi tum humko pasand ho for our son.....so would u like to become Mrs Monami Karan shergill?

Monu blush hard and nodded in yes.....

Karan look at her and smiles and hug her tightly......

K: I love u monu
M: I love u too karu....both smiles widely....!!!

The END

Thank you!!!

Stay tuned....

Do vote,share and comment.......